Im BAAAACCKKKK. hahahaha

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
So I sold the pearl to a fellow member after getting an 01 crew cab stroke. Came to my sensces a bit and decided that 17 mpg was too low to drive around town with doing kid hauling duties (yes folks I did in fact pro create and as some of you may know this does signal the beginning of the end of days lol). So I started looking to trade the stroke for a jetta tdi, lucked out and found an 03 jetta tdi wagon loaded for a few hundred over a straight trade, it hauls kids, parts, and tools while getting 40 mpg. It doesnt have 4wd, a bed or towing capabilities. I found something that does have all that today though. Just drove my new to me truck home.

1994 f250 extended cab xlt. Gray interior (cloth) and Gray white exterior. automatic with manual 4x4 (stick on floor and manual hubs). Best part is its a factory turbo idi. Rides great and runs well. It needs something as its smoking cold and on decel. exhaust smells of unburnt fuel. Po said a shop found low comp on #1 cyl but I will start with fuel system and see what I find. Im stoked. Took the long way around but finally have nice fuel efficient cars for daily duties and a decent truck for work, play, and hunting.

long and short, I should be around here a bit more.

Punk
aka Punkmechanic, Diesel, R. , R. Justin, Justin ( and now....... DAD!!!)( pronounce "Coooo, dribble drool so far)

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Awesome new bud!

I hear you on the TDI's, we own two! Except we went the opposite way, we bought a diesel Ex and are selling one LOL.

Is the Jetta auto or manual? I hope its manual ;Sweet

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Welcome back! Was starting to think you left us for good. LOL

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You may be back but I know where you were hiding, call me sometime.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Welcome back and congraduations on becoming a dad. Thats really some good news about being a dad. Theres nothing it compares to... But this post of yours is totaly useless without some pictures of the family...

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I was wondering a day or two ago what ever happened to You, I was reading one of Your old threads.
Congratulations.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Way to go Punk:cheers: I wouldn't trade my kids for the world.:angel: They are the best!! Congratulations:thumbsup: Man, a TDI and an IDI make for a great combo. I'm half way there myself.:D

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
I'll see if I can get my wife help me get photos onto computer and then figure out how to put on here. Its ridiculous how bad I am on computers. Im a wiz on the mechanicals and obsolete on the computators!

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
Hmmm, I used the upload from computer deal and the images are jpgs on my desktop. Hopefully someone can fill me in on what Im doing wrong. Freaking magic electrical genies in buttoned boxes! I love/hate computers.

punk

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

first is "little Man" sleeping after I ran a local 10k for halloween (for those that know me I quit smoking in march, something about realizing its not all about me anymore.......), second is him and me on halloween, and third is the family minutes after his birth. I think we got lucky, He seems to be stubborn and hard headed like me with his mothers brains. I think he got being cute from mom too, but everyone says he looks like me (poor kid). R. William Joeseph Apsley, future diesel enthusiast.

punk

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
You have a beautiful son there Justin. But I differ with the others, I think he looks like his mother. And congrats on kicking the smokes. You will thank yourself later in life.