I finally got my first diesel

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked it up. 1986 Ford F250 XLT Lariat 4x4 with 91,000 original miles. 6.9/C6 combo. Extended cab, long bed.

Ill get some pictures up after i fix these A/C units for my house. Truck is a blank canvas as it is pretty much all stock except for the greasecar veggie oil fuel system that i have for sale.

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sound sweet. Can't go wrong with that body style. LOL

There is pretty much no ruse on it except for the front corners of the front fenders and the rear bumper. I have a diamond plate step bumper for the rear already though so im good = ) First up is an exhaust, and maybe a turbo.:sly

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck you spot in the background is my stepdas 2006 F250 CCSB 6.0 automatic with Magnaflow exhaust, SCT livewire with erics tunes from Innovative diesel and a banks ram air cold air intake, EGR delete, Headstuds and i believe thats it. On an extreme street tune the truck made 420 HP, 810 Ft.Lbs of torque = )

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take it. Just bring it to me. :-D LOL

I paid 3K for it. A little high but i was ok with it. Barely any rust except the front of the front fenders but my dad has been a body man and painter for 35+ years so it isnt an issue. This will be the thread i come too when i get new tires and wheels and paint and all.

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Firestone destinations. Im leaving the tires on it now for a while because the are practically new. I want new wheels though.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Thats a pretty clean looking truck for the age, nice low miles too. Nice score.

Reaction score
Just picked it up. 1986 Ford F250 XLT Lariat 4x4 with 91,000 original miles. 6.9/C6 combo. Extended cab, long bed.

Ill get some pictures up after i fix these A/C units for my house. Truck is a blank canvas as it is pretty much all stock except for the greasecar veggie oil fuel system that i have for sale.

With Diesel around $2.75 a gallon, I would keep the greasecar kit as free fuel is worth a lot now days.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice truck! Gotta love southern trucks. ;Sweet