I feel like a pirate who found a treasure

Chrismohan

Reaction score
stopped by my local pick a part to check on the 5 speed 7.3 dropped off last week (hoping someone steals the motor I want the trans but don't want to pull it!) but one row over they must've dropped a prestine 6.9 truck within the last two days! Odo said 31k and I bet it's true unless rolled over maybe once. It's super clean and has the complete banks turbo kit on it! I'll post some pics to enjoy but I ended up pulling the racor fuel filter setup for only 7$ lol.

Look at the pics the engine is dusty but no oil leaks or grime. Some diesel spill as someone pulled injectors and just cut the hard lines. Had push button glow plug setup, pyrometers.

If anyone knows anything about this intake setup I've never seen it before. Stamped ford but pulls from in front of the radiator? I pulled the pedal assembly out of the five speed truck to keep until I realized that it's a 91 and my 92 is different so I left it in the 6.9 toolbox. The tires even had great tread but were cracked on the bottom like it had been sitting for a long time
You must be registered for see images attach
What a great find. What are you going to do with the turbo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726