Dyno results with Moose pump and injectors.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take off you hoser! Your in Canada eh. Not even at the same campground. LOL

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've scanned in the dyno graphs in and put them into my webshots gallery. I started a new thread with the graphs posted...........

HERE

Heath

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
An intercooler would drop his boost numbers by 2 or 3 pounds, not that that would really help the headgasket stay put. :D

Wouldn't it? If his boost went from 16 to 13 lbs of boost and made the same power at lower egt level, would this not help everything across the board? It made me puke:puke: to see the 2 inch crack in my cyllinder wall but I am very happy to know my head gaskets held 14-15psi of boost. This gives me confidence to persue the hp/torque that we are all looking for. I also am very pleased to hear Heath is making his 15+ psi of boost with the head bolts instead of studs. Lovin' those graphs, not only excellent numbers, broad, useable power to boot.:thumbsup:

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heath what you do to the bolts?
over torque if so how much?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take off you hoser! Your in Canada eh. Not even at the same campground. LOL
The fact that you're unwilling to travel to david85's location to honor your promise of a free install and timing is proof that you're in it only for the money and you're trying to rip off every IDI owner who has any interest in performance products.

Sincerely,
jsnap

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

(Take a look at this thread if you didn't understand my poor attempt at a joke...and PLEASE understand that this was meant as a joke; I have nothing but respect for Mel and the work, time, and effort he's put into all of this ;Sweet )

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL

As for the lowered boost... the boost is lower but the air is denser. Your compression is going to go up because there is more stuff that needs to be squished, plus now you can burn more fuel. That sounds like more stress to me, but it's all part of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online