Driver's door for 89 F250 4x4 Lariat 2 door ext cab?

dt7.3

Reaction score
Has anybody ever tried to push one of these by hand(hard starting) just to get it out of the way whilst perched atop a 2" bed of gravel on a slight downgrade(wouldn't quite roll on its own), only to find the time savings of not starting in a conventional manner just cost you a driver door as it and a solid structure(which stepped in the way...Harumph!)mated? In their newly formed intimate relationship, they naughtily congeiled, inverted and spread their torcherous new-found oneness as the outer doorhandle came dangerously close to resembling a fender ******.

Disclaimers

1. I'm new in speak, forgive?
2. Before hurling scatological brickbats, conscider this: Imediatley following this seemingly unchaperoned affair, author did rend clothes and sit in ashes and sackcloth for most the Memorial Day weekend, except for the Indy 500 regardless of no door and droors.
3. Put all judgements of "why didn't I hop in and hit the brake" or "that's dumb" asside, I did but hit the clutch instead, and I am thus the ashes and sackcloth in hopes that the good Lord will provide me with a good used door for $100.00 or less, grey would be nice, Southern California would be superb.

Your friend, dt7.3

dt7.3

Reaction score
Sorry MUDKICKR,
I was trying to be humorous in a humorless world.
I'll make it simple so feathers won't feel ruffled: I need the cheapest and closest dr. door I can find for a 1989 f250.
It looks like many years will fit.
As I said before, Grey would be nice, southern Ca. would be Ideal.
Again, sorry if I taxed your comprehension. It's always a risk to try to entertain and accomplish a serious inquiry in a new forum of varied intelects rangeing from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest and 1 being... well, let's say challenged.

No need to futher worry yourself if you don't have a door.

Your friend, dt7.3

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny thing is i gave 2 doors away yesterday, from an 1989 ford f250. they were black though, with red deluxe door panels.

dt7.3

Reaction score
Thanks MUDKICKR,
I see you do have a sense of humor-- teasing me about giving two doors away yesterday-- at that price I wouldn't care if they were pink. Of course, I wouldn't want to be smiling too much while driving it that way, people might get the wrong idea ""L""

-dt7.3

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody ever tried to push one of these by hand(hard starting) just to get it out of the way whilst perched atop a 2" bed of gravel on a slight downgrade(wouldn't quite roll on its own), only to find the time savings of not starting in a conventional manner just cost you a driver door as it and a solid structure(which stepped in the way...Harumph!)mated? In their newly formed intimate relationship, they naughtily congeiled, inverted and spread their torcherous new-found oneness as the outer doorhandle came dangerously close to resembling a fender ******.

Disclaimers

1. I'm new in speak, forgive?
2. Before hurling scatological brickbats, conscider this: Imediatley following this seemingly unchaperoned affair, author did rend clothes and sit in ashes and sackcloth for most the Memorial Day weekend, except for the Indy 500 regardless of no door and droors.
3. Put all judgements of "why didn't I hop in and hit the brake" or "that's dumb" asside, I did but hit the clutch instead, and I am thus the ashes and sackcloth in hopes that the good Lord will provide me with a good used door for $100.00 or less, grey would be nice, Southern California would be superb.

Your friend, dt7.3

Translation... you mashed your door trying to push your truck. Sorry to hear. LMC is good to deal with.

bbjordan

Snow Monkey
Reaction score
1988 door

I was going to scrap this. It is kind of rotty, but its yours if you want it:

You must be registered for see images attach

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks MUDKICKR,
I see you do have a sense of humor-- teasing me about giving two doors away yesterday-- at that price I wouldn't care if they were pink. Of course, I wouldn't want to be smiling too much while driving it that way, people might get the wrong idea ""L""

-dt7.3

im not teasing you, im being serious, i did give 2 doors away that day, from a 89 f250 hd that has been in my back yard for a year, i sold the truck 4 months ago and the guy wont come get it. he doesnt want the body just the frame.

dt7.3

Reaction score
To all:
Sorry to take so long thanking everyone for the feedback, it's been helpful.
This is the first day I've been back since last.
The LMC info was a pleasant bit of info, thanks Mel
The person that offered the door in Alberta, thanks but that's a logistics nightmare.
I believe I thanked everyone else except MUDKICKER for "unintentionally" teasing me ""L""

-dt7.3 (Dave)