CORRECT FUEL LINE FROM FILTER TO INJECTION PUMP FOR 1994 UHAUL VAN.

Robm45497

Reaction score
Looking for fuel supply line from filter to injection pump. 1994 e350 idi na old uhaul box van. Need line or correct part number. Thank you

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
You'd do best to get some fittings and use 3/8" fuel hose. Van specific IDI parts are pretty hard to get your hands on, and that's one of them. The fuel filter is on the opposite side from trucks, so the hard line from trucks won't fit.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Maybe you could talk one of the guys who make the hard line delete kits into making a longer line for you?

Robm45497

Reaction score
Thank you , do you guys worry about the hose degrading and particles getting into the ip. Even if you use a filter near the end you will still have a hose at the end? Just wondering if anyone has had a problem with this. Thanks again

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has not been on there long enough to cause a problem.
I see your concerns. Maybe a hose that has been on there 10 years, could cause a problem. IDK.
Think I swapped mine 4 years ago.

Best to talk to some one at a hydraulic hose shop to see what they say what the life span is for what ever hose you use.

Goat

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I I always tell people if you order from the website I need a custom length just let me know and unless it's 10 ft I will supply you extra hose. The hose I use is marine fuel rated and I've had it on my trucks for several years 14 years on the four-wheel drive and it's fine. It's engineered for biofuel so it laughs at diesel.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's sad I may have the fuel line steel one that went from the van filter to the injection pump I won't swear to it but I know I took one off of an engine.
I can look tomorrow when I get to work it actually came off of a reman U-Haul engine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance