Collision Restoration for Wanda the Miner

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes sense... I'm sure I woulda found it eventually. Guess I figured it would be faster to just ask and see if someone knew at first.

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Especially when you've had 2 surgeries on your dominate side shoulder and cant lift it much above your head! lol

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s why I have this.

You must be registered for see images attach

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was one of those things that I argued with myself over should I spend the 130$ or not to just do this one time. Now I’ve done it 3 times and it has totally paid for itself. It’s still not trivial to put the hood on but it is now doable by myself. I’m getting better at it.

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was one of those things that I argued with myself over should I spend the 130$ or not to just do this one time. Now I’ve done it 3 times and it has totally paid for itself. It’s still not trivial to put the hood on but it is now doable by myself. I’m getting better at it.
I might look into building one of those someday... First gotta have a cherry picker. And to do that I need to get a real shop since I'm already out of space just for all my work crap lol.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Note that I put together the tilt control myself. It didn’t come with that and I think it is still a 2 man job without that bit of hardware.

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Note that I put together the tilt control myself. It didn’t come with that and I think it is still a 2 man job without that bit of hardware.

I was just about to ask if the angle of the arm was fixed and the only adjustment you had was with the cherry picker lol.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It pivots at the tip of the cherry picker but they didn’t put any kind of lock on it. I saw that and said thAts got disaster written all over it.

Thatoneguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting her alignment checked. Only 1 degree off! I definitely expected much worse. Gotta ad tie rod ends to the list... After I fix the leaky oil cooler, and get my bumper built, and cab mounts, the list goes on for about a mile and a half.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk