Cleaning out the IDI Monster Garage!

RedTruck

Reaction score
Darrin,

Have you got any tonner front drive shafts...the one with the half shaft? Also a tonner front transfer case yoke?

Thanks,

Paul

slideordie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what color was the interior on that 86 that your parting out? does it have good fenders as well? what transmission is in it?

KFinn

Reaction score
Do you have any radiators for a '88 7.3L? Not sure if I will need it but last night mine started leaking and was still leaking when I woke up this morning. Going to trace leak tonight but thought it might be wise to see what you have and price it out.

thx

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Darrin,

Have you got any tonner front drive shafts...the one with the half shaft? Also a tonner front transfer case yoke?

Thanks,

Paul

Hey Paul, sorry no driveshafts,..

what color was the interior on that 86 that your parting out? does it have good fenders as well? what transmission is in it?

It is Tan, the body is rust free, but I am not shure what I am doing with the truck. I will know better in a month or so. I have had a lot of interest in the whole thing once I get the swap done, so for now parting it out is on hold.

But it does have a C6 trans

Darrin,
what do you have left? from the pictures it almost looks like an complete engine? (in pieces?)

There is a TON of stuff left, I have 2 complete engines mostly dissasembled. Plus another complete with a blown head gasket.

What do you need?

Do you have any radiators for a '88 7.3L? Not sure if I will need it but last night mine started leaking and was still leaking when I woke up this morning. Going to trace leak tonight but thought it might be wise to see what you have and price it out.

thx

I have a good radiator that is the wide one from an 88. Do you know what one that you need? I can get you demensions, just let me know.

Sorry that I have been too busy to keep up with this parts post but I will be watching it more closely.

Just let me know what you need!

KFinn

Reaction score
I have a good radiator that is the wide one from an 88. Do you know what one that you need? I can get you demensions, just let me know.

I don't know which one I need. The rough dimensions here I can get in the dark are: 31'' Wide by 29'' Tall by 3'' deep. Found the leak and it may be repairable... I am going to get quotes on that also. So I may not need it but the quote may change my mind and make me do it myself

slideordie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me know how you want to do this and ill send you the money. i need it asap. also whats the little piece that goes between the injector and this line?

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Darrin, You got any IP's left or any injectors left?
If so, how much?
I'm lookin for some IP's & inj. to play with & bebuild....wintertime projects.
Thanks James
Darrin, when you get round to cking, look see if you might have that timing "thingie" that goes on #1 injector, the luminicy (sp) or whatever it's called.

Local mecanic kept mine, swore it was never there, didn't know what I was talking about, etc, etc. Short of the story, I had to rebend #1 line to make it sorta fit, & it's still hard to fit up to injector.
Wish I was closer to you & could prowl round thru your treasure:D
Thanks

chach3835

DIESEL BURNER HERE
Reaction score
Darrin you wouldn't have the hook up on a turbo for an IDI. I need on one my F350 ,

Also what price on the Air cleaners 2 if you have them. LMK I live in Wauseon, Ohio I could take a trip to Grand Rapids....LMK.

Last edited:

zigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin

I didn't notice any parts for turbo's in the pile. But, if there is any, I'm looking for the updated exhaust outlet housing for my stock '94 turbo. They're available through ATS, but the price....ouch!!!!

Got anything?

Zigg :)