Nero's toys for sale

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
For sale is Rome in 54 AD, I promise I haven't set it on fire...

Jokes out of the way, after some planning, wife and I decided it's time to sell the camper and boat.

Camper is a 1994 Lance 4000 9'3", has been in the family since it was brand new. Front and right side were rebuilt in about 2012, I resealed it all in 2015, probably needs to be looked over and touched up. Everything works except the radio, but I'm sure that won't bother most of you. Comes with a TV I installed, 19" I believe.
Was hauled around in my 1980 bull nose for years, then I put it on my 1990 crew cab. Handles just fine with bags. No dually needed.

You must be registered for see images attach

It had a minor leak at the right rear jack when I first got it, but resealed that up right away, no other leaks since then.

Second toy is my 1992 Four Winns Freedom 140, has a Chevy 4.3 v6, installed a new alternator, starter, power steering cooler, and carb rebuild in 2019, new tires and spare. Had green top built in 2021 from a local shop. Pulled great with my idi with the camper on it too. Have extendo hitch if ya need it too.

The radio on the boat DOES work, so just keep it close to the camper and you can jam out to some tunes. I have more photos of both, but I'm lazy.
And formatting on mobile is hard.

Boat comes with everything for it, bouys, life vests, skis, tow ropes, extra props, etc. Has always been winterized.

Anyhow, let me know if you're interested.

.... Queuing Jesus Freak's comments about cupholders and radios ;Poke

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Jesus... I was so wrapped up with jokes and photos I forgot to list a price.
$3000 for camper, $4500 for boat. Price is negotiable.

Last edited:

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Thank you!
Frankly, I hate to see the boat go. I grew up camping at lakes and going out skiing, fishing, tubing, you name it, and wanted to get my wife and kiddo in it. My wife on the other hand, considered having a boat more of a chore than fun, and only tolerates it for me. So if she's not having fun, I'm not, so it's gotta go.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can the camper sleep 4?

A tall husband (6’5”) and tiny wife. Bed length.

Plus a 8 year old boy and 10 year old daughter

Plus a boat....!!!!

Heck I just need to fly to PA and buy Hacked’s pickup and then drive to OR. And camp and ski on the way back to CO.

Now you’ve gone and got me “drinkin’ N dreamin’!!”

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't dare mention c*******rs in this thread. But it shouldn't be a Chevy engine in a boat.......... it should be a "mercruiser".
And I noticed that you've finally kinda fessed up to burning Rome!

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Well @Cant Write the bed in it is 78x60, I'm 6ft and can lay on it comfortably, I'm sure your feet would hang over the edge though.
The table does fold down to a sleeping quarters, and then the cabinet above the table also folds down to another bed. Kinda neat.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
That’s it!!! I’m talking to the wife!!!

Wait, does it have working heat?
It has 2 heaters, one is a propane catalyst heater, the second is a forced air propane heater. They both work well, but the forced air heater drains the DC battery down faster.
My grandfather installed the catalyst heater in it back when we used to go snowmobiling a lot. I also "lived" in it for 3 months when I was in Spokane, WA for work, it keeps warm until you get to about 10F, then you have to cover the windows to get it above 50F inside.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
For some reason, post won't let me edit.
Had something come up, I need my driveway space. Camper relisted for $2000 boat price still the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online

No members online now.