Nero's toys for sale

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't believe it happened, but someone came and bought the boat in the dead of winter and we just got half an inch of snow.
They must have thought they got the winter clearance special price :rotflmao

James

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
They must have thought they got the winter clearance special price :rotflmao

James
Who knows, I got full asking price he didn't even bat an eye. He said he just moved here from Philly and wanted a boat THIS MONTH. His only hangup is he wanted to see it run and no one wanted to de-winterize their boat, and I was willing to. So as soon as it fired up he said he was sold

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't believe it happened, but someone came and bought the boat in the dead of winter and we just got half an inch of snow.

Who knows, I got full asking price he didn't even bat an eye. He said he just moved here from Philly and wanted a boat THIS MONTH. His only hangup is he wanted to see it run and no one wanted to de-winterize their boat, and I was willing to. So as soon as it fired up he said he was sold
I sell riding lawnmowers in the middle of NW Florida winter, when the grass is dormant and won't grow for 2-3 more months. There was a snow mobile on my local craigslist a while back........ it's not there now....... somebody bought it......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online