Cleaning out the IDI Monster Garage!

illinoisboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IP gear housing

hey darrin, looking for an IP gear housing( where the gears connect it to the drivetrain) not sure of the exact name, also any ac ccompressors. all for a 94 f 250. thanks! kris

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Darrin you wouldn't have the hook up on a turbo for an IDI. I need on one my F350 ,

Also what price on the Air cleaners 2 if you have them. LMK I live in Wauseon, Ohio I could take a trip to Grand Rapids....LMK.

The only turbo set up that I have is the one on my truck and it is spoke for when I get the motorpulled, sorry ,..

For air cleaners, I have 4, if you want to pick them up figure $10.00 each. You can get them anytime, just let me know.

Darrin

I didn't notice any parts for turbo's in the pile. But, if there is any, I'm looking for the updated exhaust outlet housing for my stock '94 turbo. They're available through ATS, but the price....ouch!!!!

Got anything?

Zigg

Sorry Zigg, I cant help you there,..

Darrin, do you have any oil coolers left?

Pretty shure that I do, I will look today, $65.00 shipped.

Got a V-belt AC Compressor? How about an IP for a '88 7.3?

No IP left, but I do have an AC Compressor, $45.00 shipped.

hey darrin, looking for an IP gear housing( where the gears connect it to the drivetrain) not sure of the exact name, also any ac ccompressors. all for a 94 f 250. thanks! kris

Yes I do have the IP gear housing, $25.00 shipped, I will have to check on the serp belt compressor but $45.00 shipped if I do. I will check today and let you know.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drivers side 94 serp belt bracket assembly? I have the pass for Alt, I need one for vacuum pump,PS, and air cond. I just need the big cast bracket I'll take a vacuum pump if ya got one.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Actually I do have one with a vacume pump installed. Not shure what shipping to Canada would be but I would take $25.00 for it plus shipping.

Let me know,..

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I didn't read every page. Is the flatbed still available and if so where ae you located?

Nope, someone came and bought the whole shell of a truck. There were a few parts that I wanted for my truck also but oh well, I really didn't want to dissasemble another truck,..cookoo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online