Cleaning out the IDI Monster Garage!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
eww,how much for that power steering pump with a double pully and that york Compressor?I want!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
If you can get a better picture and maybe find a manufacturer name or part number on one of them, I might be able to chase the application interchange down.

Thanks----Robert

Hey Robert, It doesn't look like they will work on the dually fronts, unless you want to run them on the outside of your wheel,..:dunno :D

Attachments

• SV500001.JPG
    SV500001.JPG
    405.7 KB · Views: 19

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Hey Robert, It doesn't look like they will work on the dually fronts, unless you want to run them on the outside of your wheel,..:dunno :D

Bummer. I looked up one brand of those things and theres a different set of part numbers for duallys. Looks like I'm out of luck.

Wonder if I could mount those on the outside and paint that little black and white hypno patttern on them :rotflmao :rotflmao

----Robert

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
Got the power steering pump today, haven't got a chance to take it out of the box and lay eyes on it yet but dang that's some quick shipping :D Thanks again.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
hows that cruise package coming along?:D let me know a price on that and the rear door handles. also if you have the switch, under the dash, for the cruise cut out i'd be more than happy to buy that as well.;Sweet
chris

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
If I am missing anyone on any parts please let me know! It has been busy around here and I don't mind being remended if I forgot someone.

Lots of parts going out but lots of parts left!

I will also start parting out the 86 F350 CC SRW Rust free body (bed and tailgate is sold to be installed on Mater) in the next couple of weeks so if you need any parts off that let me know and I can get you pics.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
hi darrin,

hey in addition to that "cruise package", :D if it's still available:D , i'm also looking for a 4x4 trans crossmember for my transmission. didn't know if you had one laying around?
chris

2manydsls

Reaction score
Darrin, are the balancers in ok shape? The one pictured looks damaged. If not I'd take them for $85.
Ross

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin