Cleaning out the IDI Monster Garage!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Well regardless of the wheel situation I know you're truely sorry about that. Its okay. Let me know if you find another set.
I was going to buy some other stuff as well.

I need a good pair of tie rods, a 4x4 steering box (going on a 83 F250), blue door panels for a 83 F250 (must be good), AC pumps for 83's and one for a 90. I need a complete power steering system thats in really good shape (mine leaks like a siv). Some other stuff too but cant think of it right now.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
6 Nebraska IDIs;214669I need a complete power steering system thats in really good shape (mine leaks like a siv).[/quote said:
Mine did that too, until i added a/c o-rings to the fittings on the gear now it barely leaks!;Really

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
Any good fuel tank sending units? Maybe an air cleaner base?

Like I said I'll paypal here on Friday or Saturday.

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The guy who's converting an old Scout (or something like that) to an IDI was just asking about injector lines. I pointed him to MWFI for them, but I'd bet your priced on a used set would be substantially cheaper. I'll see if I can find one of his posts.

I have about 3 or 4 complete sets of injector lines let me know if he needs some. They aren't cheap to buy new I have noticed!

got a serp belt ac system? would be interested in a set of injectors to play with. cant think of anything else.........nice stash though

I think I have an ac pump with the serp belt on it, Is that what you need? of do you need all of the plllys?
I have a set of inectors that are still good $65.00 shipped

What would you let an injector pump go for. 93 7.3 not turbo.

$125.00 shipped and it worked when removed.:thumbsup:

Well regardless of the wheel situation I know you're truely sorry about that. Its okay. Let me know if you find another set.
I was going to buy some other stuff as well.

I need a good pair of tie rods, a 4x4 steering box (going on a 83 F250), blue door panels for a 83 F250 (must be good), AC pumps for 83's and one for a 90. I need a complete power steering system thats in really good shape (mine leaks like a siv). Some other stuff too but cant think of it right now.

Thanks! I appreciate that and will let you know if I see another set.

I don't have any 4x4 F250 front end stuff. but should have both AC Pumps/ Can you get me a pic of what yours look like and I can match them up. $45.00 each shipped.. I also have a cople of PS Pumps with the hoses. $35.00shipped.

Door Panels,..IF I part out the 86 F250 Crew Cab that I just picked, up it has a Beautiful Tan interior. The door panels look like new. If you are interested and want to paint them blue they may be avaliable. I can let you know.

Any good fuel tank sending units? Maybe an air cleaner base?

The big round air cleaner? Yes I have 4 how many do you want? $25.00 shipped.
I will check on the senders and let you know. IF I part out the truck that I just got 86 F350 it has 2 good senders in them also. I will keep you posted.

Got any turbo spec parts?or 5.9L parts....oh wait.....never mind.....

:dunno LOL

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I hope that I am being fair on pricing and also including shipping. I just don't want to get burned on shipping. but I don't want to make money on it either. I also don't want to say a price and Plus Shipping because then there is an unknown variable. It is just easier this way and I hope fair to both partys.

Let me know.

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
The big round air cleaner? Yes I have 4 how many do you want? $25.00 shipped.
I will check on the senders and let you know. IF I part out the truck that I just got 86 F350 it has 2 good senders in them also. I will keep you posted.

Actually don't need the air cleaner anymore, but if you let the senders go I'd be interested in a price.

Also looking for ext cab seat belt retractors...or I guess maybe the whole seat belt setup, whichever's easier.

Diesel Fly

Body By Rustoleum
Reaction score
Darrin:

My oil cooler just let go and went from a dribble to buckets. Do you have one in good working order? Please let me know.

Thanks!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i am actaully looking for a whole ac system my truck dousent have one. i know its reaching a little. its a 94 if that matters much

RedTruck

Reaction score
Darin,

Did you get a chance to look at the serpentine belt pulleys?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online