Cleaning out the IDI Monster Garage!

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Darrin,
How much for a radiator? I have a 1986 F250 not factory A/C. I added "factory" A/C but still have the non A/C radiator. Are they interchangeable? I want/need as much cooling as possible.

Just in case--How much for 6.9 IDI heads.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
Door Panels,..IF I part out the 86 F250 Crew Cab that I just picked, up it has a Beautiful Tan interior. The door panels look like new. If you are interested and want to paint them blue they may be avaliable. I can let you know.

if you do please let me know as well, i'm looking for crew cab rear door armrests and hardwear.
thanxs
chris

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Have you got a set of serpentine pulleys that run straight? I'd sure be interested. I'd need the crank, water pump, alternator, vac. pump, power steering pump, and the idler pulley w/ assembly.

Thanks!

Paul

Pm Sent,..

Mr Tosh what would you take for those rims? Will they fit an 89 f-250

Sorry Adam, the rims have been sold, and my dad ins't on this board, you can call me Darrin ;Sweet I aint THAT old. :rolleyes:

oh yea,Got any Aluminum Dually rims with or without rubber.

Nope, those went down to Decatur for Ron's truck.

Darrin,
How much for a radiator? I have a 1986 F250 not factory A/C. I added "factory" A/C but still have the non A/C radiator. Are they interchangeable? I want/need as much cooling as possible.

Just in case--How much for 6.9 IDI heads.

If I part out the 86 F350 that has AC that works so I would asume that is the rad that you would need. Figure $125.00 shipped and we can do some measurng and see but I am pretty shure that is what you need.

IDI heads $175.00 shipped. I need to remove them so let me know.
if you do please let me know as well, i'm looking for crew cab rear door armrests and hardwear.
thanxs
chris

I will let you now, the interior is real nice on that 86 CC!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Actually don't need the air cleaner anymore, but if you let the senders go I'd be interested in a price.

Also looking for ext cab seat belt retractors...or I guess maybe the whole seat belt setup, whichever's easier.

I can come up with a good pair of senders, $30.00 each shipped
I don't have ex-cab seat belts but if I part out the 86 F350CC those may work but I am not shure. They are tan and I can get you some pics of those, just let me know, :D

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
I'll think about the senders, but I'll let you know by Friday when I paypal you.

Also, that PS pump I'm getting, you happen to have some good condition hoses for it? Just in case I find more than the pump is leaking.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
hey darrin,
i forgot, i'm also looking for a complete cruise package;Really . i have everything inside- need everything outside. that is, if you end up with parts:D
chris

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Hey Darrin, I forgot.
I also need a timing cover for a tach sender (would be nice to have the sender as well). Also I need a good injection pump. Heard the 7.3 pumps are best for turning up to turbo specs.
I'll get pics of the AC pumps.
My dad wants to know how many miles are on these pumps if you know.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Darrin did you see my PM about the injection lines and a set of rocker arms. I'm interested in those.

Sorry JD, I saw it the first time, remembered it later, looked for it and didn't see it. Think I am getting old, probablly not,...anyway thanks for reminding me! I will get to you shortly.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I'll think about the senders, but I'll let you know by Friday when I paypal you.

Also, that PS pump I'm getting, you happen to have some good condition hoses for it? Just in case I find more than the pump is leaking.

Sounds good on the senders, it may be a wile till I have them out.
On the PS Pump I will give you what I have. I think one has the lines still hooked up so you can have that one.
No Idea on the mileage of the pumps but they worked when removed. If you get something and you aren't happy with I will give you your money back. No problem.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Here are pics of the rockers, let me know if this helps!

Attachments

• SV500001.JPG
    SV500001.JPG
    434.3 KB · Views: 4
  • SV500002.JPG
    SV500002.JPG
    433.7 KB · Views: 2
  • SV500003.JPG
    SV500003.JPG
    422.4 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Forum statistics