Check this truck out

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Agreed 1000%...drop it back down some too unless you run some big mudders for the Off Road look, I never liked that over size/ don't fit wheel look at all...19.5 with low pro tucked in looks good but this looks stupid.:puke:

+1 on that.;Sweet
Lifted duallies are more of a challenge to give em a good lifted look, hence the tire sizes and styles.

I kinda like this look a wee bit better. I see this truck everytime I'm in Norfolk.-Drool

Attachments

• stretched 'stroke2.JPG
    stretched 'stroke2.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 11

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 on that.;Sweet
Lifted duallies are more of a challenge to give em a good lifted look, hence the tire sizes and styles.

I kinda like this look a wee bit better. I see this truck everytime I'm in Norfolk.-Drool
Attached Thumbnails

Now that has a nice balanced look to it, I like it.;Sweet

SKimballC

Reaction score

How do you "cut and paste"??

Break it down in plain English, please.

I always take a pencil and write down the whole thing, then type it in, like a dummy.cookoo

Left click at one end of what you want to cut or copy, hold the button down and drag to the other end of what you want to cut or copy, then let. What you selected will be highlited, then right click and choose cut or copy. Then put yer cursor where you want it, right click, and select paste.
Most 7 year old kids are more computer literate than me|stupid but I can do this. Took me like 4 years to figure out how to post pictures for the first time.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I saw a Ram like that in the parking lot of a local mall. I stopped and talked to the guy. He said he had 6 kids, and towed a 5th wheel trailer all the way form Cali, to Canada. He said that there's a shop out west that specializes in these, and making Hummer limos.

It was a really impressive ride up close

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
that truck is sexxxy... and perfectly OK if yer not gunna try and tote a trailer....
Theres not a problem with the length of the rig, you may have an overweight problem though (heavier truck + 53' trailer) you would need a CDL to drive that rig....