Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know how to do the link thing.
but it is on Ebay and the Item number: 190076331152
Now that is a truck.;Sweet

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Or, you can type Click Here - select the "Click Here" text then click on the hyperlink icon above, it looks like a globe with the two links of chain below it. A URL window will open, just paste the URL (the http:// part) from the ebay listing and click ok. It will look like this:

Click Here

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I'll give the seller one thing. He knows the truck, and is a hell of a sales man.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And appearantly one hell of a body man. I don't know about all those claims about the girls though. Sounds like he catches 36" lake trout too.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get rid of the gay wheels and tires and i would consider it

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Hmm.... well the truck looks OK, but there ain't NO WAY IN HELL it's going to tow that trailer around, looks like a 53' trailer (48' on the floor). The truck has a 6.5' lift, and some added weight due to the frame stretch... i'd like to see it tow that thing... :rotflmao :rotflmao

spencnaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is either a good photoshop job or he's on another planet thinking that truck would be able to pull a trailer like that. With the truck and trailer combined, it would be over length in most states.

I mean come on, the lifting torque imposed on the frame from axle twist pulling a trailer like that would kill the drive train. As ridiculous an example of conspicuous consumption as there ever was one.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is either a good photoshop job or he's on another planet thinking that truck would be able to pull a trailer like that. With the truck and trailer combined, it would be over length in most states.

I mean come on, the lifting torque imposed on the frame from axle twist pulling a trailer like that would kill the drive train. As ridiculous an example of conspicuous consumption as there ever was one.

As long as you are on a truck route or traveling to/from a pickup or delivery withing *** amount of miles fron a truck route (sorry, can't remember the specifics anymore)you are fine with length as long as the trailer isn't overlength.

Duallies haul those 48' & 53' tripple axle race car trailers all over, see them all the time and there is one about a half mile from me that travels all over the country, The big Nascar teams haul their showcars to promotions in these trailers pulled by duallies all over the country.

get rid of the gay wheels and tires and i would consider it

Agreed 1000%...drop it back down some too unless you run some big mudders for the Off Road look, I never liked that over size/ don't fit wheel look at all...19.5 with low pro tucked in looks good but this looks stupid.:puke:

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just cut and paste the whole url into your post and the magic of the forum does the rest.

How do you "cut and paste"??

Break it down in plain English, please.

I always take a pencil and write down the whole thing, then type it in, like a dummy.cookoo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online