government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice!
whats under the passenger side light? looks like a military trailer light connector.
love the ooga horn also

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why I bought new ones for my truck. I figure at 20 plus years old, they are due. Everybody hates in the headlights on these trucks, I thought they were amazing compared to anything else I was driving back then. Maybe we are spoiled.

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, cheap investment compaired to making car payments. The buckets sit nice and tight. My old ones bounced around a bit and the adjuster screws were nearly frozen. I have spare marker lights now too.

The plug is for an old slave cable. I use it for jumper cables and to power a winch when it's mounted in the hitch.

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a set of these lately and I agree completely!

I'd already done the relay mod and while it helped, it wasnt much. I couldn't get the polishing kit to help the originals much, the damage was so deep it took forever to do anything.

But put the relay mod together with these new lenses and yeah buddy!! Worth the $170.

renjaminfrankln

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Polishing them and stuff just never works all the way. They have about a 5-7 year life if parked outside. The headlights on my old bullnose are glass and I like those, they never wear out...

DougsOBS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Aeronose 92-97 complete housings are still stocked by Ford $75 a side with bulbs and adjusters. Incase anyone was looking for them. Made my truck feel new again and they throw out some impressive amounts of light

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did buckets, bulbs and the relay mod on Diego. IMHO, anything else is like trying to reinvent the wheel. Clear lenses, bright bulbs and properly routed current make for good lights! I agree that polishing the lenses is just the side of a waste of , the discoloration runs all the way through the plastic...

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Yeah I replaced mine on my '90 about 2 mo ago with a pair of Amazon $152.50 lites....my world is bright again. I want to find some clear stick'em plastic to cover them with like couple my friends have done. These lites are gonn'a have to last me rest of my life.....another 82 yrs!!!

chicken bones

Docker
Reaction score
i replaced my headlights this year, makes the truck look new again.I was wondering if the relay mod is going to improve the light out put on my 1994. or is this mod for the earlier years?

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Yeah I replaced mine on my '90 about 2 mo ago with a pair of Amazon $152.50 lites....my world is bright again. I want to find some clear stick'em plastic to cover them with like couple my friends have done. These lites are gonn'a have to last me rest of my life.....another 82 yrs!!!
Look up "xpel."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online