BBD 2007 sled pulling season video

BigBadDodge

Reaction score
Just getting the 2007 sled pulling season video up, please take a look and let us know what you think.

I have a link to the high quality version on my web page available now at: http://www.bigbaddodge.com/index.html its just under the you tube embeded player if your PC can handle it :) if not, just click play on the video let it load and crank up the speakers.

I would like to take this opportunity thank my title sponsor PDR and my other valued sponsor for helping us put together a great season. I would also like to thanks Watson Performance Engineering, if it wasn’t for Chris and his Dad we wouldn’t have a mod truck to show out here on the West Coast. And of course Scott Zaffram of Camovision for putting the video together for us.

BBD

BigBadDodge

Reaction score
Oh yeah now that I have some seat time ;Sweet

We aren't doing anything motor wise this year in the off season but I might play with some gearing to deal with these loose tracks though. Change the body out, cut the tires, add a fluidampr and clean up a few things are on the list.

:cheers:

BBD

cdennyb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the video or the trucks pulling but not so much the band. Music is fine, but we need to hear those big baddd trucks too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online

Members online