Any Intrest in an IDI Get Together at TS Performance Outlaw 2013?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any Interest in an IDI Get Together at TS Performance Outlaw 2013?

I now live in Bowling Green and have some land out of town that could house an IDI mini-meet during the TS Performance Diesel Outlaw event 5/17/13 and 5/18/13. I'm not sure how many IDI's are planning on attending, but it is one of the biggest diesel events in the world. I'd be happy to have the crew over at "the compound" if there is any interest. Got plenty of room for campers, just no hook ups at all (bring your generators and tanks full of water).LOL

Friday is the diesel drag racing and the truck pulls are both Friday and Saturday evenings.

I'll be there....... just wondering if anyone here will be there and would like to hang out after the racing/pulls are over for the evening.

Heath

Last edited:

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Racing and pulling ain't my thing; but, if you are gonna have a picnic/get-together at your place, I will sure try to be there.

I was just thinking last night that maybe you would host a get-together at your new place.

We are closer now; 90-miles puts me in the parking-lot of the WK ag-expo center.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Heath, I will have to keep an eye on this. It seems far fetched for me to make it at this point in time but stranger things have happened.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
would love to but i found out at the fall brawl 12+ hrs of driving is to much for one weekend. i would have to stay there at least a week or two LOL

maybe if i move southward like the wifey and i are toying with.

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heath, I would be interested in attending, been to beech bend many times for the NMRA Finals, would like to attend the ts event too. Should be able to get a friend of mine to attend as well, along with our wives. Keep the thread updated.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not planning on any other stuff to do...... as the TS event is huge and will fill the weekend. The house I'm renting is small and can't hold a crowd, but we can hang out by the fire at my property, or you guys can camp there if you want. Or... we can just meet for the races and pulls........ or whatever you all want to do. I'm up for anything.

Heath

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
or whatever you all want to do. I'm up for anything.

Heath

Your just begging for this to dragged into the weeds! lol

We might be up for a road trip about then too...would need to look ahead and see. Looks like I'm gonna get some time off before and after summer semster, like 4 weeks each, and this might just work out.

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
I will plan on being there. I get 3 weeks of vacation a year, and I plan to enjoy it next year. This year I just burned them up doing nothing because I cant roll them over, lol

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
would love to but i found out at the fall brawl 12+ hrs of driving is to much for one weekend. i would have to stay there at least a week or two LOL

maybe if i move southward like the wifey and i are toying with.

If by "southward" you mean like west/middle TN, then come on down,LOL It seems that Im about the only member in west/middle TN area, lol

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
If by "southward" you mean like west/middle TN, then come on down,LOL It seems that Im about the only member in west/middle TN area, lol

actaully yes that has been one of the areas we have been thinking about, others are CO and TX

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet!

Looks like there is some interest in a mini-meet at TS this May. I don't know if I should start an "offical" post and ask a mod for a "sticky" or just leave it an informal thing. I'll certainly post up more info as the time approaches (my contact info, addresses, and what have you...).

Heath

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gary (icanfixall) has offered up a timing meter for use at this mini-meet if anyone is in need of timing their IDI. I've used these meters before and it isn't too bad, but I'm no Mel Agne.LOL Any who..... we can BS around a campfire and time some trucks after watching some of the most powerful diesels in America fight for glory.

Heath

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Maybe game if I get my new job. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online