Kansas IDI get together

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Please send rain, it's crazy drought here.
OH NO! I'm getting ahold of some Colorado people and we're going to try to send some of the snow that they're getting this weekend your way instead of rain!
We got around an inch Thursday, can't even tell that it happened now. We have some chances for more this afternoon, praying that it amounts to more than a sprinkle.

James
We had 1/2" on Thursday and it looks about the same here. We're supposed to get up to 1/2" of snow tonight, but that won't be any amount of moisture to get excited about.

Last edited:

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Jesus Freak if you sell it & can't bring it to use I have a Yo-Yo. You or anybody on OB know what a Yo-Yo is?
When I was a Kid we had no lawnmowers, just Yo-Yo & that all we had to use chopping grass & weeds down...... Swing it back & forth.......
Last nite 16* , sunny in east but I see cloud in west.
Yeah...there is one in the WH. W/O one of the YO`s.

You give kid`s today a YO YO, Rotory Phone, Manual Window Winders, Dimmer on the Floor, Starter on the floor and a Choke Cable, they would be lost.
Well actually we already have the lost generation.

We had a dusting of Snow this past week, but 7 - 9K feet or so. Now it`s just cold.

Goat

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Yeah...there is one in the WH. W/O one of the YO`s.

You give kid`s today a YO YO, Rotory Phone, Manual Window Winders, Dimmer on the Floor, Starter on the floor and a Choke Cable, they would be lost.
Well actually we already have the lost generation.

We had a dusting of Snow this past week, but 7 - 9K feet or so. Now it`s just cold.

Goat
@Goat you are 200% rite!! We are seeing stuff & things happening NE of the Mississippi River that we shouldn't see spread out over the next 100 yrs!!

BTW, back when I was truck driving ever time I went east of the Mississippi River ALL birds were flying UPSIDE DOWN!!! For real!!!!

@Jesus Freak birds still flying upside down there in NW Florida?

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Goat you are 200% rite!! We are seeing stuff & things happening NE of the Mississippi River that we shouldn't see spread out over the next 100 yrs!!

BTW, back when I was truck driving ever time I went east of the Mississippi River ALL birds were flying UPSIDE DOWN!!! For real!!!!

@Jesus Freak birds still flying upside down there in NW Florida?
Actually, they fly right side up on this side of the Mississippi, as in they fly sideways. The farther you go west they get more left and by the time they fly to California they're totally leftist.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, they fly right side up on this side of the Mississippi, as in they fly sideways. The farther you go west they get more left and by the time they fly to California they're totally leftist.
The influx of migratory birds to CA has created such a sky-way traffic jam that CO now has a black cloud swarming it’s eastern sky.

Almost as if this silent cancer is taking over out great country.

We will fall to immoral rule by vote alone due to media brainwashing. I’m concerned for where our country and world is headed.

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will fall to immoral rule by vote alone due to media brainwashing. I’m concerned for where our country and world is headed.
I honestly don't even know what to think about the current state of our society. I used to think that things were going to have to get better because there was no way that intelligent people would allow things to continue going as they are.

Obviously I was wrong, doesn't seem to be much common sense left anymore.

James

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
That's an easy, nice, gentle way of putting it. Everywhere I go or look I sense that folks I know & run into are about ready to explode over way things are and are headed!
My theory on this is to keep my head down, sit back, and watch the explosions. I feel that if I keep a lower profile on this, the schrapnel has a better chance of missing me. I, too, think that things are about to become REALLY bad.

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My theory on this is to keep my head down, sit back, and watch the explosions. I feel that if I keep a lower profile on this, the schrapnel has a better chance of missing me. I, too, think that things are about to become REALLY bad.
Yup, I know that my opinion doesn't mean spit in the scheme of things so I go to work and keep to myself at home otherwise. Other than an occasional answer to a Facebook question and working on a bit of anything with my wife's cousin, this forum and my immediate family are pretty much the only people I associate with at all.

James

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I know that my opinion doesn't mean spit in the scheme of things so I go to work and keep to myself at home otherwise. Other than an occasional answer to a Facebook question and working on a bit of anything with my wife's cousin, this forum and my immediate family are pretty much the only people I associate with at all.

James

I'm mostly the same except for friends instead of family. That's a LONG story that doesn't belong on this forum.
We should petition the moderator to change the name of the forum to "Cheers".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online