Kansas IDI get together

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How bout NW out here in NW Central Oregon........ You-all come on, I got 5 acres of projects, trucks, engines, building on my 40x64 shop!!!! I got the beer & gloves for U guys!!! Come on! @IDIBRONCO @Jesus Freak @KansasIDI @lotzagoodstuff @Rdnck84_03 @adam g And plenty others already out here that maybe I can con into coming & help!!! LOL LOL
LOL
I probably won't make it, but please accept @Nero and @Cant Write in my place. Between the two you should have a decent carpenter.

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
ttman4, with all the rain you get in Oregon, Jesusfreak can bring some of his Lawn Mowers.
That should keep him busy.

Goat
I like that thought Goat!!!!
BTW my & Carol's 5 acres is on the east side of the Cascades, Hi & dry over here! IIRC we get bout 11-12" of total annual precipitation, Hi desert!

BTW #2..... @Jesus Freak when you here mowing don't mention anything to Carol about goats!!! Bout 20 yr ago Carol asked me about mowing the yard, & fixing the mower!!! I smarted off something like "I don't know, I'll just get you a goat to mow it." Then I drove off headed to my welding shop. Got home late that evening & there in driveway set a nice new shinny fancy green hi-dollar LAWNBOY!!!!!

BTW #3.......Folks just remember that I hadn't got around to telling Carol yet that everyone is showing up to help work on my shop & @Jesus Freak gonna bring all those lawnmowers.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'm on the west side of the Cascades. The rain is real. Bring a mower.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ttman4, with all the rain you get in Oregon, Jesusfreak can bring some of his Lawn Mowers.
That should keep him busy.

Goat
Please send rain, it's crazy drought here.

And hey, @ttman4 I got a 50" cub cadet for you waiting........ unless someone buys it before you get here.

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please send rain, it's crazy drought here.
Make sure it stops here first. It's really bad here. If we don't get some large amounts of rain we are going to end up with a dust bowl situation again.

The water situation in town is so bad that they have shut down the bathrooms and brought in porta- crappers for the school. And are having a meeting next month to reevaluate the situation and decide whether to shut down and go virtual for the rest of the school year.

James

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got an inch about 2 weeks ago. Other than that it been more than a month, nothing as drastic as what you got there yet.
Make sure it stops here first. It's really bad here. If we don't get some large amounts of rain we are going to end up with a dust bowl situation again.

The water situation in town is so bad that they have shut down the bathrooms and brought in porta- crappers for the school. And are having a meeting next month to reevaluate the situation and decide whether to shut down and go virtual for the rest of the school year.

James

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got an inch about 2 weeks ago. Other than that it been more than a month, nothing as drastic as what you got there yet.
We got around an inch Thursday, can't even tell that it happened now. We have some chances for more this afternoon, praying that it amounts to more than a sprinkle.

James

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
And hey, @ttman4 I got a 50" cub cadet for you waiting........ unless someone buys it before you get here.
@Jesus Freak if you sell it & can't bring it to use I have a Yo-Yo. You or anybody on OB know what a Yo-Yo is?
When I was a Kid we had no lawnmowers, just Yo-Yo & that all we had to use chopping grass & weeds down...... Swing it back & forth.......
Last nite 16* , sunny in east but I see cloud in west.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online