Another Project update

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Well when worse comes to worse my IP took a dump on me as i was finishing it the build up and remembered i had a spare IP in the building got it swapped over and low and behold it also was a crapper i am now stuck untill i get another IP :mad::mad::mad:

By the way Thank you TowCat for all your help !!!:thumbsup:

And mel how much would it cost for a baby moose?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Mel's baby moose costs half what its worth so buy a spare...:rotflmao I actually don't know what Mel's charge is but I know you will get much more than your paying for....:D

ManicMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The baby moose which is a factory rebuild that eliminates all the shortcuts taken by larger manufacturers. The regular moose pump is modified to allow more fuel than a standard pump. He recently came out with a Super moose, but it's only for decompressed, turbo'd, intercooled motors. He doesn't sell the pumps though, you send him your pump or a rebuildable core and he does the modifications and sends it back.

If I had to guess.. I'd say about $800 or so for the Baby Moose pump. I know the Moose Mister's are about $1000. :sly

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
I belive the moose and baby moose are around or under 600 but it depends on the core if its trash and needs everything its gonna be more if it just needs mod parts and freshened up it'll be less so don't expect it to be any set amount but budget a short range

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My baby moose was around 6 with shipping but it depends on Tue condition of your pump.