Air horns

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Nice russ. How do you toot the horn? Ive always wanted a lanyard style, like the kids do on school buses as they pass a semi. And I know "chrome dont get you home" but a pair of chrome horns would at least get me there a little faster if I put them on the roof of the cab.

That air siren is amazing. I cant imagine living in a time where there is constant fear of nuclear holocaust. Thank God for Reagan!!!!!

I have a elec. valve plumbed in near the tank. I would like to use a lanyard, but haven't bought one yet.

FX4 Level2

NEEDS A DIESEL
Reaction score
Ahhh,hornbastards. The lowest of the lowest piece of trash in the horn world. Anyone and everyone tied up with those pieces of sh** are instantly banned from every collector group out there for life. If you don't believe me. Show up at a horn honk rally with hornblasters on your cloths or vehicle.

i got cha.. ive never looked int this horn stuff much.. i just knew of the site..

i really like the things some of you guys have done!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
i got cha.. ive never looked int this horn stuff much.. i just knew of the site..

i really like the things some of you guys have done!

As you can tell,I get really ticked when hornblasters are brought up....I hate their guts and ask the wanna be at the theater here last year about what happens when you blow a horn at me like that......Wonder if he ever got all the soda off his paint and interior.....:backoff