700hp IDI!

turbodiesel94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully he meant $700 otherwise hes a bit cookoo . That and the 75% loss in power through his drivetrain.

http://frederick.craigslist.org/cto/2886973440.html

91 f250 7.3 idi - $6000 (frederick md)

Date: 2012-03-05, 11:44PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Have a 91 f250 4x4 7.3 idi motor has 50k miles on it along with trans has new glow plugs injectors brakes all the way around starter starter cylinoid alternator batterie cables throttle cable n more I can't think of the motor has been tweaked out it has over 700hp in motor n over 400 in rear end can't upload pics wont let me text or call Georgia for more info or pics at 2404576611 anytime would like to get 6 for it it also has a new slave cylinder n gears in trans were rebuilt a week ago 6000obo so shoot me a price n ill see what i can do

gingrass179

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to me it sounds like he is saying 700hp at the crank and 400hp at the wheels...haha he did say it was tweaked lol

89dieselbko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guess you guys must not have heard... by *tweaked* those MD guys think a K&N filter and some racing pedals are good for 400HP all by them selves!

Reading that ad hurt my head.

Simmonscoating

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guess you guys must not have heard... by *tweaked* those MD guys think a K&N filter and some racing pedals are good for 400HP all by them selves!

Reading that ad hurt my head.

Hey buddy I am from MD and that hurts my feelings. Racing pedals and a K&N are good for 500hp not 400 dont try and short change us lol. You know whats better than that is these kids running around here with a stock honda civic 6inch exhust 6in tach and a fire extinguisher and straped into a 5 point harness and running a 14sec time. I dont know rather to laugh or feel real sorry for them.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I emailed the guy and asked for info. Told him I'm interested if it really has 700 hp. No reply yet.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
You know whats better than that is these kids running around here with a stock honda civic 6inch exhust 6in tach and a fire extinguisher and straped into a 5 point harness and running a 14sec time. I dont know rather to laugh or feel real sorry for them.

I was driving home from dropping a co-worker off tonight, and one of these starts screwing around with me on the highway. Speeding up, slowing down, speeding up, passing me, slowing down, speedin up when I try and pass.....apparently a fart cannon, wheels, paint and a sideways hat aren't enough to take my 04 STOCK grand am....all I could do was laugh as I passed him, pulled in front of him, pulled away from him (all the while he was winding her out) and then got off the highway. Ricer Fly-by's are great when I have my finger up high for all to see...little ****-wipes.

On the serious note...I would LOVe to have an 1100 horse IDI....think it's the one Hypermax built back in the 80's? Someone should ask him that. I bet it's non turbo too!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online