6 door crew cab

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too long and it has even less towing capacity then my crew cab.

But at least I could stretch out if if I needed to lay down :D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"give me 40 acres".............
had one of these monsters in my possession briefly. it seriously took some acreage to get it moved around.

Attachments

• SL375318.JPG
    SL375318.JPG
    289.4 KB · Views: 117

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Damn i want one of these sooo bad!!! Dont really need one prese... but i want one! Could u imagine if it was 4wd how much it would take to turn it? I actually dig the extended crew like calvin had. That certainly would eliminate my problem im having now with fitting some subwoofers in it. Id have found a way to get that off you calvin... had i known u had it!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn i want one of these sooo bad!!! Dont really need one prese... but i want one! Could u imagine if it was 4wd how much it would take to turn it? I actually dig the extended crew like calvin had. That certainly would eliminate my problem im having now with fitting some subwoofers in it. Id have found a way to get that off you calvin... had i known u had it!
I brokered the deal for "bushpig 7". unfortunately he doesn't come around here anymore. I learned a very brutal lesson about NAFTA and how we are getting screwed. I'm alot smarter about dealing with Canadian/US funds transfers as a result. I paid for the truck and had to wait 90 days for his funds to clear my Bank. previous owner had a transmission problem and it turned out the guy literally BBQ'd the internals of a ZF5 in that truck.

sassyrel

Reaction score
I learned a very brutal lesson about NAFTA and how we are getting screwed. I'm alot smarter about dealing with Canadian/US funds transfers as a result..[/QUOTE]

CANT BE!!!!!! why,clintonista,,and the d,a unions,,said it would be the best thing that ever happened to the USA!!! shows the intelligence of bj bill and the unions...

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back to the topic at hand: I like the idea of a six door truck, but I'm not a fan of this particular one. What is that wooden box thing above the HVAC controls in the middle of the dash? A place for maps?

Plus, those flames don't look very good.

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing is insane. There is a guy who makes those giant 6 door conversions who also will take an excursion, chop it down so its a modern"bronco. Calls it a "broncursion". I believe he sells them with whatever motor you want, and I think some excursions came with a 7.3 inter-cooled power-stroke? now THAT is a desirable vehicle!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Looks like something is missing on the rear most passenger side door. There are no handles to open it or roll up or down the window... But it has an outside handle.... I'm sure it is a tuff rig to turn in any parking lot. Plus where would you park it. I gues and end space is about the only safe place to park it... Or like way out on Zebra parking at dismaland.... I personally enjoy a long walk to know my rig is safely parked away from the alfabetta parking lot rash makers.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those rear two doors...should be cut and made into a GULL WING setup...*****...seriously is ok looking...rather like the OBS front end though it would get changed and fast if it where mine...got no use for it...maybe guys out east in praries haulling horses but here it's tight windy roads....not lots of long haul straight sections