6.0 possible injector issues

Crawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk about timing!

I just sent @83ford a pm. As soon as I hit send and my screen refreshed, he had posted here. Ha ha.

Hopefully they get the harness put on soon. It’s not a bad job at all. Depending on which version that company used to copy, it may have to be routed slightly differently than your factory harness.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Talk about timing!

I just sent @83ford a pm. As soon as I hit send and my screen refreshed, he had posted here. Ha ha.

Hopefully they get the harness put on soon. It’s not a bad job at all. Depending on which version that company used to copy, it may have to be routed slightly differently than your factory harness.
Ya for some reason I never got a notification that you pmed me or replied here I just happen to check and seen both. Hopefully they get it on they’ve been workin doin some other stuff and I’ve been busy playin in the mud tryin to work we ain’t messed with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I literally PM’d you at the same time you posted. Just pure coincidence. I shot you another PM. My cell number is in there if you start messing with it and need to reach out.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Welp if I can find the nipple to put back on the radiator or get a radiator today imma go drive it they got the harness on and said it sounded like it was right so we’re gonna see

Crawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you break the small nipple on the drivers side?

If so, you can probably find a piece in the help section at your local auto parts that’s the right shape/size. Just trim the length and epoxy it on. Give it time to cure before you attach anything of fill it.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Did you break the small nipple on the drivers side?

If so, you can probably find a piece in the help section at your local auto parts that’s the right shape/size. Just trim the length and epoxy it on. Give it time to cure before you attach anything of fill it.
My parts store closed now lol gotta drive 30 miles to one so I might as well get a radiator an be done with it but right now I’m tryna figure out why it won’t rev past 3200 it may be because the intercooler pipes are off but idk

Crawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hook up your tablet. Pretend like it’s the beginning.

KOEO readings
Cranking readings
Running readings

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
And hook up your intercooler pipes ;)
I’m gonna we’re gonna get the new radiator on first thing then do that cause imma have to replace the radiator anyways at some point so I might as well get it done but on the bright side atleast it fires up and no longer over fuels

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Well we got it back together finally we had to rig the trans lines up cause they were rusted and wanted to twist off but she’s golden now idk how it’s gonna be cold starting it but the wiring harness was definitely the whole issue I drove it acouple hours tonight and remembered why it was a good thing it was broke before [emoji23]this trucks gonna get me in trouble I layed on it at 20mph and was roasting um. Thanks y’all for all the help I greatly appreciate it and I’m sure I’ll be on here needin more help lol

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Welp I’m back agian. Gonna check the ficm plugs and see if one rattled loose but I’ve drove it 4-5 hours today pulled into the yard at the house and it started missin so I took off towards town and it had no powerwhats so ever like it was runnin on 4 cylinders I mean foot to the floor and barley doin the speed limit.ficm Voltage showed good on my sct so I’m leanin towards the ficm or injectors this time if a plug hasn’t wiggled loose it wasn’t somethin that started and got worse it was like you flipped a switch and it started doin it instantly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online

No members online now.