2018 Rally Route/Convoy Thread

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody else coming from the west? Not seen any other coming from this side of the world. We are likely traveling solo again. LOL

Heath

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought since we are a little over a week away we should bring this back to the top. What's a refresher on the route and stops along the way? I know a bunch of us are meeting at the Flying J in Carlisle at 11-11:30 and then heading down 81S to the campground. Who all is getting in on the convoy this year?

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be meeting up in Carlisle at 11ish as long as things go as planned lol

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I know @no mufflers is loosing his mind trying to get his truck ready so I guess I'll take the lead, lol! As far as I can see Elijah, @subway , @chillman88 , and I are shooting to meet at the Flying J in Carlisle at 11am on Sunday morning. I'm not forgetting anyone am I? I'm figuring we will grab a bite to eat and then head on our way down 81 south. Since @reset2 is no longer gonna make it is there anyonr else who is gonna meet up with us down the road? Just trying to get a handle on things before it's last minute, lol!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Shoot, looks like I will be flying solo. The wifey wants to get started and plans to head down sat. So unless this turbo kicks my but I will be a day ahead of you guys.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Alex. I have been up a 5:00am and not generally getting home until about now Lol. I still have to get paying jobs done and finish my truck.

Is @Danielle meeting with us also? If not I guess it will just be the three of us? 11 sounds like a good time to me.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good to hear mel. we can move the time around if it helps meet your schedule.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Yes, Planning on meeting up with Mel tomorrow morning. He can watch how the new turbo does while we tow together lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online

No members online now.