2016 Rally Voting Thread

Who / when / Where will be the 2016 Rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pafixitman

Reaction score
OMG....I live! Have not posted in over 5 years I think.

I actually voted. Not that I own an IDI (or pickup) for that matter! Talking to Doug and Nicole (PAFixitboy and PAFixitgirl) this weekend and they both mentioned how they miss the rallies. Chattanooga was my last one (dropped a valve) then relocated then divorce...

I am actually back in the Mid Atlantic region and even if it is just a day or overnight tent stay, an appearance in PA is already penciled in. Sorry Doc and Seth, Subway got my vote.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG....I live! Have not posted in over 5 years I think.

I actually voted. Not that I own an IDI (or pickup) for that matter! Talking to Doug and Nicole (PAFixitboy and PAFixitgirl) this weekend and they both mentioned how they miss the rallies. Chattanooga was my last one (dropped a valve) then relocated then divorce...

I am actually back in the Mid Atlantic region and even if it is just a day or overnight tent stay, an appearance in PA is already penciled in. Sorry Doc and Seth, Subway got my vote.

I'm just down the road from you. ;Sweet

I'm voting for PA for this year. I don't know if I'll have time to shake the truck down for a road trip to Mizzou or KY by the time the Rally is upon us.

pafixitman

Reaction score
I'm just down the road from you. ;Sweet

I'm voting for PA for this year. I don't know if I'll have time to shake the truck down for a road trip to Mizzou or KY by the time the Rally is upon us.

Not to hijack...there used to be a few of us in this area. I had about 5 at my house for the turbo install. I lived in Hanover, PA at the time. Our annual shake down run was in the spring to Gettysburg CG and a meet at Jimmy Cone in Mount Airy. Sad thing is through the moves and divorce I still have spare injectors and lines plus a few other items!

Back to the topic...

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All 3 are great choices, I would lean towards Missouri since I've never been there and I have family in Nebraska I could possibly get to see BUT my vote would be a wild card since more than likely scheduling wont allow us to make it yet again.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
We fight fight to death lol

Not sure about a tie but things running neck and neck!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Foot race 100 yards, belly crawl 25 feet to truck. Get truck started and 1/2 mile to finish line

sjwelds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ Sounds good. Must be cold start. LOL Hmmm not the best idea to drag race immediately after cold start... LOL

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Had to make it a close race. Seths truck is much faster then jareds. But I think Jared can get the first part....

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Just have the truck race in a wet lawn. That dually is not going anywhere while I fly by in 4x4 lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online