2016 Rally Voting Thread

Who / when / Where will be the 2016 Rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Wow, this might be a photo finish! A real nail biter to the end.

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have voted incorrectly according to my wife! cookoo If she could vote she would of picked MO. But since I'm the man! My vote stands for my house hold. ---- Right? :rotflmao Just don't tell my wife please!

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is probably a few guys waiting to the last min before they vote. I bet the 15th will be exciting!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have all these members, and only 40 have voted. That seems kinda telling right there. I'd like to think we have more than that left in us. :shrug:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
The people have spoken. Looks like Jared is our next host. Congrats to you. For the others, I would like to thank you for offering your services.

Jared you can go ahead and start your planning and getting things set in motion.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The people have spoken. Looks like Jared is our next host. Congrats to you. For the others, I would like to thank you for offering your services.

Jared you can go ahead and start your planning and getting things set in motion.
people may have spoken and voted. It's only "official" when Mel anoints him :D

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 41 voted out of twenty two thousand + members, but if half the 41 shows up, it'll still be one hell"va rally. Ya think?

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Like rallies for anything a lot of folks plan on going but then life gets in the way and they have to skip. It's understandable heck I've had to skip a few. The way I looked at is "hey I'm going camping and bringing the truck if you want to join me here is where I will be". Like the saying build it and they will come.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Yes. Give me a day or two since I am traveling at the moment.