2017 Oilburners Rally

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well we can't stay the full week and will be leaving out Thursday morning early so our cabin will be open Thursday- Saturday if someone wanted one just for a couple days.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
will anyone be bringing their motor driven bicycle? or motorcycle as most call it.

if all goes as planned, myself and Travis will be bringing ours. I would be up for a nice cruse if the weather is nice.

oh and don't worry we don't ride rice burners or crotch rockets. were not so old, old school Harley guys.LOL

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
will anyone be bringing their motor driven bicycle? or motorcycle as most call it.

if all goes as planned, myself and Travis will be bringing ours. I would be up for a nice cruse if the weather is nice.

oh and don't worry we don't ride rice burners or crotch rockets. were not so old, old school Harley guys.LOL

Planning on bringing ours,..
You must be registered for see images attach

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Nice, I have plans to bring my bike. I just need to build the mount for the back of my trailer. Not a harley but at least it's a cruiser.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
You must be registered for see images

pafixitman

Reaction score
Life takes many turns and it now appears I am out for the rally. I will wait to say much until the official letter is received but will hint that it involves Doug, a college and a conflict of dates (and a major conflict of allocating cash!)

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe I'm sorry to hear you can't make it. But, life is life. I'm sure we'll see ya a the next one bubby.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, the deadline is APRIL 1st. 50 days left.

After 4/1/17, the sites reserved for the group will be opened up.

Heath

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
we need an update to the rally video for 2017 :D
Hard to believe that was ten years ago. My broke leg and all.
Wish we could make it hopefully next year. Now that I'm back driving a diesel (Dark side though) I will kinda fit in Really miss all the great times.

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hard to believe that was ten years ago. My broke leg and all.
Wish we could make it hopefully next year. Now that I'm back driving a diesel (Dark side though) I will kinda fit in Really miss all the great times.
Travis was a goatjockey then and they still loved him. If you could make it....GO!!! :D

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you BJ. It's been a while buddy. Last time I saw ya was at the 2009 rally here in Bowling Green.

Hope you can make another rally. It'd be great to see you and catch up on what's new. Don't worry about the PSD, I have a funny feeling someone will be bringing a '17 to the rally this summer.:sly

Heath

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you BJ. It's been a while buddy. Last time I saw ya was at the 2009 rally here in Bowling Green.

Hope you can make another rally. It'd be great to see you and catch up on what's new. Don't worry about the PSD, I have a funny feeling someone will be bringing a '17 to the rally this summer.:sly

Heath
It has been a long time. Heck I came in my goat wagon to your last one. Kentucky is closer than most for us. Hopefully next year it won't be to far away and we can make it. Will be great to catch up with everybody for sure. Of course I will be watching

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88