2017 Oilburners Rally

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All this talk about riding has me thinking.....

Might need to borrow Dad's Harley for the week and ride with you guys.

Guess I could haul it behind the IDI. Wouldn't work in bed of F450. The camper would kind of get in the way. LOL

Heath

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Yeah. Ordered it 2/6/17 (I think). F450 Lariat. Supposed to take roughly 12 weeks to build and deliver. I wanted to just pick it up at assembly plant, but apparently, that's a no no. LOL

Heath.
Nice! That's just another reason to go to the rally for me!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
New truck and a bike to scoot around with? Life is good! I plan to build something like this to bring my toy with me.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talked with Dad yesterday and he's fine with me using his bike for the week. Guess I better get a MC license. LOL Will try and find some good roads to ride between now and the rally. I'll have to figure out how to get it there. Likely have to haul it on my tiny Mickey Mouse trailer from Lowes. cookoo

Who's bringing bikes again? Darrin, Jared, Elijah, and Travis???

Heath

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
Well since everyone else is doing it I guess I may as well bring my ol girl and finish breaking her in lol
You must be registered for see images attach

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
glad to hear some people will be getting their bikes to the rally. it looks like we will have a good variety of them too.

on a side note, I was going to mention something that everyone at the rally could participate in if people are interested.

the idea is for the rally attendees to bring a food, beverage, snack or desert with them that will last the drive there. but the catch is, it has to be specific to the area that you are from.

for example I could bring coffee syrup. it wont expire for the drive and doesn't need to be refrigerated. all I would need is milk to make it a drink and your done.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
glad to hear some people will be getting their bikes to the rally. it looks like we will have a good variety of them too.

on a side note, I was going to mention something that everyone at the rally could participate in if people are interested.

the idea is for the rally attendees to bring a food, beverage, snack or desert with them that will last the drive there. but the catch is, it has to be specific to the area that you are from.

for example I could bring coffee syrup. it wont expire for the drive and doesn't need to be refrigerated. all I would need is milk to make it a drink and your done.

I'll have my Bell Moto 9 MX helmet. LOL Will be a bit odd on a Harley, but it's the only helmet I have. I do have a Sena 10S communication set as well. Anyone else have a com's unit? If so, we could all talk while we ride.

The challenge....... is it something we all wanna share at some point? It'd be easy for me. Lots of Kentucky only stuff. Might bring some burgoo, bourbon, or untaxed homemade "cheese"....:angel:

Heath

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, by the way.

You only have ONE MONTH from TODAY!!!!!

The deadline is APRIL 1st!!!! All sites I've reserved will no longer be saved after this date.

Make your reservations now!!!

Heath

Last edited:

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it would be best to share what you will be bringing, just so we don't have people bringing the same thing if that could ever happen. but if people would rather it be a surprise that is fine with me.