wicked wheel on 093 kit

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Profile pic is my 83 playtoy/parts truck had it first and my phone won't change the pic idk why

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Hell ya she is gotta do some brake work saterday and fix my speedometer finally but other then that ya

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Do it.getta full moose and intercool it.if I ever get to build a motor that's why Ima do only I'm gonna run the hottest pump I can

FastestIdIinthe707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
l0l. im gonna go with the junior moose pump. i like the black smoke but not when i tow so hopefully with that pump and the ww it wont smoke too bad but give me good power for the pulls too.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
I'm not goin for smoke when I build it cause if I do build one I'm goin to do my own kit cause I wanna hit some insane numbers.then agian dought it'll happen lol just depends on how much I work this summer

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Planned on it lol I really haven't decided on what Ima do yet but we shall see.i may not even put it in my truck I may build my extende cab

FastestIdIinthe707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how many trucks u got lol yea the more room the better i wanna one day find a crew cab bull nose and duramax swap it and make it a super short bed on it. but that probably will never happen lol....