Where is all the Cummins-aholics

MUDDY

Reaction score
the nice thing bout the cummins powered rigs,not a lot of talk of fixin broke stuff, but there is a whole bunch of selection of bombs for us to discuss and choose :)

Last edited:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUDDY
the nice thing bout the cummins powered rigs,not a lot of talk of fixin broke stuff, but there is a whole bunch of selection of bombs for us to discuss and choose :)

I'm working on it... need to get more money saved up then let the games begin... :D

bentwings

Reaction score
Got nothing to talk about....got the groaning power steering fixed for $6. Truck Starts at -20 F below without plugging it in. Goes in the snow....what more can I ask.

Most eveybody has bombed the hell of their trucks and they run like nuts. No problems here.

already checked the grls column.

got nothing broke....guess I'll curl up on the floor with the dog and take a nap. haha

bentwings

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
I'm here every now & then, mostly hang out in the med. duty area. Too many experts on the Dodgies & Cumminsies on the "other" sites.

Attachments

• dodge engbay81204.jpg
    dodge engbay81204.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 60

Whit

Reaction score
Its been a while since I checked in with this thread........looks like we are gettin some Dodge/******* folks here!!! :D I like it alot and look forward to talking tech with all of you, Most of you are very aware that we here at Oilburners have had a influx of Ford guys comming over from other sites, they are good people and will ocasionally help out with our tech if they know the answers. I encourage all of you to tell your friends about this site so WE can get the Dodge/Cummins forums up to a stronger level, We have full intensions of making this site one of the best sites for all diesel owners to visit and partake in the many festivities..........yes thats right we do have some added bennies around here LOL :love: :hail

Thanks to all

Cheers, Kevin

DBogo

Reaction score
were checkin in are we well i guess i should

well i told dom about this site thats one more dodge/cummins guy we got here

ndurbin

Reaction score
I have alot I could post about fixing my truck but it just gets me pissed off at the so called professionals. I recently had the pinion nut come off the front axle and wiped out the ring gear. How something that is supposed to be torqued to 250-300 ft. lbs. can back off is beyond me. That was the same day I got it back from finaly getting the new DTT in so it has all of maybe 40-50 miles on it. It aint no damn fair I have all this power and now a tranny that can put it to some use and the damn front axle locks up.

Nathan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online