Where is all the Cummins-aholics

Whit

Reaction score
Now this is what im talkin bout, we is gettin some Cummins dudes here.............welcome friends :thumbsup: more more more ..................................ya know them damn ferd boys and all LOL

J.Keith

Reaction score
I'm too busy drivin most the time 1145 miles this week so far but I'm checkin in for ya here Kevin!
Gotta get a clutch!!!!
Joe

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
If Kevin's heading up this outfit, I better check in to see if he's got Yet/Still troubles, again?

Whit

Reaction score
COOL, more Cumminsaholics every day :thumbsup:

Joe ..........get the clutch dude, still cant believe yer truck made it thru the dyno on that sick clutch

Hocky, jump in with both feet dude.......yer our brother now :thumbsup:

Packrat, yep STILL havin trouble with the YET thing :confused: :confused: :confused:

haz-mat19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I check in almost everyday, just don't post much. I have told a few of my friends with diesels to check out the site. see ya

J.Keith

Reaction score
Yeah I can't even turn the box on now :rolleyes: But I did get 5000+ miles on it after putting the box on. Over all 110,000 miles on a stocker driving in Denver most of the time.
And it's only money right?
Joe

scrappy

Reaction score
I'm baack

I was a member here about 10 mo. ago and finally found my way back.

Jerry

Dunce
Reaction score
I stop in here every day after dinner. Have been really busy with our new Cat TK 381. It has a 3126 in it that just won't run right and today the creep mode in the hydrostatic went south! Bought it brand new, only have 426 hours on it. The tech will be here in the morning to have a look, my ass, he better fix it, We have way to much money in that thing for it to just sit!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online