Where is all the Cummins-aholics

Whit

Reaction score
In the beggining of the site the Cummins dudes had the most activity by far, this was the deal for about a year then them there ferd boys came along and brought all their friends too, they are kickin are **** ..................we have been declining ever since so lets post up boys and bring the Cummins activity back to life :thumbsup:

RustyJC

Reaction score
Hey, you want to build traffic? You want page views and posts? OK, here goes:

FORD OWNS CUMMINGS!! -Deadhorse

Rusty

RustyJC

Reaction score
aaklingler said:
And I'll start it off. You spelled it wrong and the last I heard Ford doesn't own "Cummings."
Ummm.....yep, I did both intentionally. :Thumbs Up But, shhhh, please don't tell anyone else - this is a ploy to build Dodge web traffic as requested by our fearless leader, Mr. Whitmore. :popcorn Looks like it's working, doesn't it? LOL

Rusty

aaklingler

Reaction score
Shall we then talk about how "Cummings" is gonna be out of a home in the pick up market in 08-09?

RustyJC

Reaction score
Yeah, we can do that if none of the Dodge guys show up to (1.) give me the link to the Cummins website stating that Ford does not own Cummins and (2.) correct my spelling of "Cummings". I'm frankly disappointed that none of them have shown up to do that by now. :draw

Rusty

Whit

Reaction score
Damnit Rusty .......yer a trouble maker aint ya :D I did catch the G in Cummins and thought ya done went over the edge cookoo

Glad to see some of you old buddies cummins back to the place to liven it up :draw

:thumbsup: Cheers, Kevin :thumbsup:

oHBMQUINN

Reaction score
Scared of what swany a ford breaking down and blocking the road you just dont under- stand you keep strokin Ill keep ****** maybe you will get there one of these days

bentwings

Reaction score
nice fall saturday

:D
Well yesterday was a beautiful fall day and I was visiting my son. His wife and family were gone for the day and so was mine. So we are just sitting a round looking at car and truck mags and I says " I really should change the fuel filter in the DCTD." He is a flat rate mech (gas cars only) so he says "ok show me." So we go out in back yard and I get out the Wix filter that NAPA ripped me off a rediculous price I will never go back. Anyway I showed him where the filter is and he says " I'll get some tools" Na don't need any I got 'em in the truck. So I get the socket (mine is not a spin on) extension and ratchet. I pull the plug for the water in fuel sensor and drain a little oil in the drain pan. Son says " here let me finish" So he takes off the filter housing and we look inside. The filter has 30k on it so it's pretty black. :puke: :puke: We dump it out and clean the housing, pour a little fresh B2 :thumbsup: in it and add the new Wix :hail with new o-rings and stick it back up there and tighten the bolt. Now I says " we need magic to fill the filter and get rid of the air bubbles as diesel don't like air in the fuel" So I connect up the test gage line to the Schrader valve on the filter housing. We stick it in fuel jug. I say just hold this here line while I get the lift pump going. I bump the starter and the lift pump gushes out a good stream of B2 into the fuel jug. Ok good. Take the line off, hook the fuel pressure gage line backup and we re ready for a start. I says "watch this," and crank the reliable CTD up.. It starts with the normal clatter and idles right down to 900 like always. :eek: 14 PSI perfect. No mess no fuss. So we put the tools away and wash up and spend the rest of the afternoon visiting old racing buddies. ;Sweet

gotta love these CTD :love:

bentwings

Last edited:

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
< dedicated cummins aholic...just too bad i had to sell mine, now driving a pos 6.2 suburban..at least its not a gasser..and i continue to post on the cummins section as much as i can.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online