What's the most you've seen an IDI powered CrewCab go for?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread reminds me that Scotty Beretz and others who sold out, haven't been back to say hi. :(

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Agnem said:
This thread reminds me that Scotty Beretz and others who sold out, haven't been back to say hi. :(

I'm thinking Scotty is still over playing in the sandbox across the pond.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Crap, I was in Wlimington, NC last nite & forgot to call him. :rolleyes: Had I been able to get ahold of his truck I would still be in the basement.

To get back on topic, I probably could have gotten more for my truck if I was willing to wait it out. That has alot to do with buying/selling too. My wife was on my case a little to sell something SOON so I let it go at what I thought was fair & what I needed for it. I guess I could have bought my SD a bit cheaper but I liked it alot & wanted it pretty badly which made it worth what I paid. Some may have paid more or less, depending on the person.

Now here's a real kick in the balls: I just sold my 73 Bronco Saturday for more than I sold the IDI....on EBAY no less. Got $8300.00 for it!!! I guess the value of the vehicle really lies with the buyer.

Oh, runboy - your truck is incredible:hail :hail :hail :hail :hail

pafixitman

Reaction score
Apex, You got 8300 for it!cookoo :hail

On topic, I paid 9,000 for mine 3 (can you believe it?) years ago. As Scott mentioned, they had it, I wanted it. Got the complete folder of reciepts also.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Apex, You got 8300 for it!cookoo :hail

On topic, I paid 9,000 for mine 3 (can you believe it?) years ago. As Scott mentioned, they had it, I wanted it. Got the complete folder of reciepts also.

That's the point I was making above. It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay. But at least runboy has a range to judge by now.

$8100.00 for the Bronco itself (still more than the IDI) & I sold the doors to a different person a few months back for 200.00. So a total of $8300.00. I paid way less than that & did nothing to it but drive it!! That was an even better deal for me than my PSD wheels. Maybe I should play the lotto soon.

Sad thing is, the money is already accounted for. All going toward the 5'er. Downpayment money, stock the unit money & build the parking pad money. Interested in helping me put up the retaining wall in the rain this weekend?

Sorry for the brief highjacking....I'm done.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
well since this thread went off a little i found a 92 diesel crew dually for sale by me for 3999 obo. any interest it looks to be in nice shape and i could snap some pics and check it out if anyone far away is interested?????

swampdigger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A truck like that(not that you could ever find such a thing) up in these parts would easily sell for upwards of 13-15thousand!!

Zigg :)

It's a rare sight around here to see crew cabs made before the '93 ('92?) body style change. Lots of Super Duty crews, but even the '93+ crew cabs aren't all that common. And they are certainly pricey if you can find them!

Like my $8500 2000 CC dually:D
You must be registered for see images attach

Found alot of Superduty crew cab in that price range.

You may of well just shoplifted it! LOL