Reaction score

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some moose antlers.....
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Does it need anything? I’ve got a buddy with a wrecked 03 that’s gonna be getting scrapped soon.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Off hand, maybe the passenger mirror glass, maybe the rear door lock actuators and possibly the passenger rear window motor. Nothing else comes to mind. Maybe abs sensors, but would likely by those new. Lol
Haven't dug into it much yet. Drove great 80 down the interstate.
Oddly rides way smoother than I expected. Better than the 03 f250. I'm assuming the bed is pretty heavy, and that's why.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
CumminGs is gone, trans was going out 2 or 3 weeks into having it.
The 300c went to being the daily. Then went to being my wifes daily.
Now she has this. Feels great not having any car payments. 04 Z71.
You must be registered for see images attach

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've thought about getting one of those. I loved my 90 burb and my 92 and 97 Silverados. Wife thinks the 90s styles are fugly lol.

How's the MPG on that? 5.3l?

rustygold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing your looking at round 14 15mpg combined. About two months ago i bought a 03 expedition for 300 clean clean. Fuel pump relay burned fuse panel circuit board bypass it works great. 15 dollars later got a good vehicle

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Suburban has been doing okay. Averages closer to 12.5. Decent for the amount of idle time.
A few weekends ago I did the rear main and the tcase pump rub fix. No leaks now.
Am having a few slight issues that I believe are related. I got the bank 2 knock sensor code, replaced both and the harness, and intake gaskets. Code came back after a few weeks.
If you floor it from a stop, it bogs a bit. I think this may be due to the pcm pulling timing because of the knock sensor code. To be honest, haven't felt like pulling the intake again yet. I did replace the fuel pump as well.
So current list of replaced parts: fuel pump, rear main, tcase pump fix, intake gaskets, knock sensors and harness, maf, fan clutch.
Still beats a car payment. Lol
To do list: figure out the knock sensor issue, front and rear passenger door window motors/track, rear hvac is stuck on ac (fine for now), front seat heaters are wonky (probably just disable them).