VP44 rebuilders?

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to rebuild a vp-44 directly. It would be cheaper to send our pumps out and have them rebuilt than actually buying a rebuilt pump. I know it's not rocket science what theyre doing, internal parts are the secret to this game theyre playing. if i could find a supplier for internal parts, I'd rebuild them myself.
does anyone know a shop/company that rebuilds pumps for everyday customers? or a place to get the internal pump parts...so i can rebuild them myself?

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
their IP's are 1300 bucks.....thats alot more than we already pay for em....i'll give em a call though and see how much it would be to rebuild a pump we send them.....doubt theyll budge on price though.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I just put a recon VP 44 on a linen delivery truck last week, $3023CDN plus taxes for the VP44 alone....:eek: ....Expensive stuff for a part with only a 1 year warranty.

BTowler

Short bus driver
Reaction score
You can't get the parts to do it yourself, Bosch won't allow that! I would suggest the Blue Chip Diesel remanufactured pump, has a good reputation.

gerrman

Reaction score
I've got a 1999 dodge 3500 sport 24 valve cummins with a po216 c0ode injection timing pump failure i replaced the ip with a rebuilt vp 44 get the same codes when it acts up it won't run over 50 mph can lift has 12 psi of pressure running down the road the keyway didn't slip anyone got any ideas and it has to get hot before it acts up
gerrman

cummins21

Reaction score
yes i do know of a place that rebuilds vp-44s and can also supply you with parts! its called columbus diesel supply. theres based out of columbus ohio. phone number for the place is 1-614-445-8391

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726