@ type4 (or anyone really)

89dieselbko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK so i want to do a return line kit, and i dont want some cheap garbage one. I know type4 does one, and i wouldnt have to worry about crap quality!

Should i PM him? Email him? or perhaps he (you) will see this and let me know what i need to know! Search feature is coming REALLY making me angry, perhaps im using bad wording or something but im sick of searching 2-3 pages of search results without the information i need. Dont want to just send a PM if he (you) prefer other means of contact.

Thanks in advance everyone.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Send him a pm...last I talked to him he's working some long days, but he'll get back with you and hook you up.

89dieselbko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
much appreciated. i didnt want to PM him if he didnt prefer that as method of contact. I read he was working long days and didnt want to be get on his bad side contacting the wrong way! thanks again

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
lol...he doesn't have a bad side! :)

Won't be problem, I pm'd the hell out of him and still got all my parts, haven't installed them yet...but I got them! lmao

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His kits are high quality, you won't regret it!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or email me.
[email protected]

and thanks for the kind words, all.
the long hours are not stopping, wearing out this old back, BUT the lbs. are still comingoff and I feel better every day.;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Glad your loosing the weight and working. With all my home issues I have dropped 14 lbs in 12 days... Things are looking up around here... But I'm loosing my butt and my pants have nothing to hang on... Next step is suspenders... Oh.. I'm really getting old...