Throwing Transmission Codes, No Power in Drive

crowmeyocks

Reaction score
So after driving a good while without any hiccups I parked my 91 7.3idi E350 short bus for about three weeks of bitter cold. When I went to turn it over for the first time the dreaded OD light of doom started blinking before I even got her going. Had to jump it and now the OD light isn’t coming on at all except the tiniest flash when key first engages. The OD doesn’t seem to be engaging and most importantly in D I had to floor the fuel pedal to get it to move at all when first taking off from a dead stop. If I put it in 2nd and got to about 10 mph I could shift to D and it’d move like normal, but from a dead stop getting any speed was almost impossible and didn’t seem to be related to the amount of fuel I was giving it at all.

I pulled the codes KOEO and got 14, 23, 26, and 29. Since they’re all sensor problems I’m hoping it’s something pretty minor but I can’t think of what it might be. Any thoughts when these show up together? Still haven’t run it since reading and clearing codes. I have a feeling I’ve just got a screwy E4OD wiring / electrical / sensor thing going on but I’m a total newb. The 23 throttle thing I’m aware of.

thanks for any input, happy holidays all!

crowmeyocks

Reaction score
Well I cleared my codes and everything seems fine, or at least as janky as usual. Will report back if the issue resurfaces. If this sounds familiar to anyone I’ll appreciate a weigh in. Cheers!