Thinking about a WMO set up.

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
phazortwo that's a ******* lookin setup. Glad you are happy with the pump

mtran

I`ll improve my Eng
Reaction score
I think about same changes,this is from man which first use CF for our needs.First 10 pages is all you need,you should pick up dirty oil from bottom and over CF, and oil must have 60 c or you`ll damage your CF.Best

chvycmnslvr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is why I was looking at paint strainers. Cheap and disposable.

However after looking at them they will pretty much suck for straining, and that is why I am going to old t-shirts. I have a bunch my wife wants me to get rid of so I will just use them. I suppose I can clean them in the parts cleaner, and re-use them as well.

I have come up with a really really need idea to pressurize my settling tanks to get the oil to flow through the filters and into the clean holding tank! I need to do some calculations for how much oil it will hold, but it should do the trick, and it should have allot of cool features. However before I built it I want to prove that I can get oil to flow through the filters by pushing it with pressure, and how much pressure it takes to push it.

I will be updating the plumbing for my air system in my garage at the same time to help reduce the load on the compressor. Looking at building a new compressor while I am at it!

PZ

I use a caterpiller pre filter on my truck .. between the tank and the transfer pump .. it is just basicaly a superfine screen inside a housing .. will try to get some pics and part numbers if anyone is interested .. I am going to use it as a pre filter when i start "fuging" but i am just doing my filtering on board as of now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online