the truck overhaul of my 85 ford

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that truck is looking GREAT!!!

Agreed with Darrin, we need larger pics! Also, how about some pics of the updated interior? :sly

Ya I cant get pics to get any bigger Ive been trying but no luck so far!I'll keep trying .And definately will get some more pics when interior is closer to being done! Im gonna spray bed liner on the floor followed by sound deadener over the top !

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to www.Picasa.com (free download from Google), or www.photobucket.com, there is a host (get it?) (mwahahahaha) of hosting sites. upload the pic from your computer.

come here hit reply, copy the IMG code, photobucket is easiest for that, if you are "challenged" on the p.c., in Picasa, I right click the pic, and copy url.

If all you have is the url, like this..
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_UnyULVO3Xr8/THF5BxAvZnI/AAAAAAAAAI4/EFlToB4e7Qs/DSCN2474.JPG
then either go adavanced and click on the little yellow icon with a mountain in it.. or type
You must be registered for see images
at the end of the url..

like this

now if you do that w/o the spaces like I just left for demonstration, you get this:

You must be registered for see images attach

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this one! :dunno

Anyway Oh Dang!--That is one nice rig! I really like the Ford blue. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us ;Sweet

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok heres the bigger pics thanks for the help clydesdale.

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the bed off geting ready to do some more painting

Attachments

• 2010-12-19_13-54-04_708.jpg
    2010-12-19_13-54-04_708.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 2010-12-19_13-54-18_304.jpg
    2010-12-19_13-54-18_304.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 12
  • 2010-12-19_13-54-34_658.jpg
    2010-12-19_13-54-34_658.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 2010-12-19_14-07-00_213.jpg
    2010-12-19_14-07-00_213.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
thanks looks like you and the whole family have some beautiful trucks

Happy holiday and happy new years

Jeff

Thanks! Mommas is getting a 4" lift and new shoes for Christmas (she doesn't know yet...shhhh) My daughter's is in the paint shop as we speak and should be out on Tuesday. ;Sweet

Tom

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool project Jeff. Too bad I just saw your thread. It is coming along great! I agree with Mel...... Bring it to the Rally!

Your project reminds me of someone else's slant nose project on OB.......;Really:D

Heath

Thanks Heath
I would really love to bring it to the rally ! I talked to the wife and she said that would be a blast. And then she asked me what are you gonna drive ! LOL I already lost my truck oh well guess Ill have another project soon! Theres something about a women driving a ford! By the way heath your truck looks sweet ! I hope to see it soon. I hope your have a wonderful holiday season!
Thanks Jeff

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Mommas is getting a 4" lift and new shoes for Christmas (she doesn't know yet...shhhh) My daughter's is in the paint shop as we speak and should be out on Tuesday. ;Sweet

Tom

Wow your a good hubby and father TLBREWER! What ya get me for christmas lol! Well when they get done be sure to post some pics! Like I said earlier there something about a women in a ford truck that drives men crazy at least me! Happy holiday look forward to pics soon

JEff

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Heath
I would really love to bring it to the rally ! I talked to the wife and she said that would be a blast. And then she asked me what are you gonna drive ! LOL I already lost my truck oh well guess Ill have another project soon! Theres something about a women driving a ford! By the way heath your truck looks sweet ! I hope to see it soon. I hope your have a wonderful holiday season!
Thanks Jeff

Jeff, you gotta register soon. The dead line is the 10th.

Heath

Last edited:

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeff, you gotta register soon. The dead line is the 10th.

Heath

Heath Id love to go but I cant get away from work right now just got a promotion so I need to really stick around here for a while !:dunno I sure will look forward to coming next year thanks .Besides I think Ill still be working on by the time its time to come there. Im hoping to get a moose pump and injectors soon ;Sweet.Thanks so much for the reminder

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle