The Official "Show Us Your Ride" pictures of member's trucks thread.

Golden Helmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I brought home a 2012 Passat TDI yesterday. I just introduced it to the IDI, and I think the IDI wanted to establish its dominance LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit: I need the name of a German drink, I want to call these two Beer & Bourbon but I don't think beer is specific enough to Germany.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As someone who knows german, you won't get a much simpler or shorter word. Spaten is the best german beer though.. just saying..

lsaami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a new one!

1986 6.9 N/A 2wd 4-speed T19 3.55 gears.
99,000 miles on it.

Great shape for Minnesota, got some surface rust.

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been out for a while mainly on other social media but truck has been coming along nicely, out of work due to this virus but I finally installed all my clean panels, xlt interior and electric window conversion for the nicer door panels, and new paint! Learned about proper base coats because I can tell difference between the green doors and white doors but it’s a truck and will always be a truck it looks decent enough for me and still not worry about if I scratch it or a ding or two now and again got plenty of cans left for future touch ups lol

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the square metal too, but I also have a round plastic similar to the one above and they are really nice.....

I don't disagree. Last two rental trucks I got for work were the 2019 King Ranch and a 2019 Platinum. I am a believer the ecoboost could use more boost. Talk about comfy ride, and the cooled seats cannot be beat.

Aluminum frame shakes more than, well a few things I won't mention, but that's my only gripe. That and the poor build quality of the dash pieces of the King Ranch.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine is the 11 in my signature. It's "plain jane" for todays standards, but I really like it. We took it to North Carolina in January. Mine is the 3.7 N/A and we go mid 20's with the cruise set at ~80 most of the trip. It's more comfortable for me than the wife's Infiniti (in the sig too). I have a bad back and knees, and this is is the only other vehicle beside the Excursion I can be in for more than an hour before I have to get out.

Dad had a black 12 much like Llama's dad's beauty. He now has a 16 F-150 2.5 EB and loves it. I do like the old iron, the Bullnose is my favorite bodystyle, and will own another one some day (and maybe he first gen Bronco II the guy around the corner has, if it ever goes up for sale), but for my daily, I will probably have an F-150 from now on. I don't fit in car very well (I'm 6'4" and 350+) so a full size pickup is the best "car" for me.

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear you on that @snicklas . I don’t fit in our focus too well and will happily be shipping it to our new location soon. Fun little care just kills my back hunching over.

One day I’ll have an excursion. Just have to justify the head count!