The Official "Show Us Your Ride" pictures of member's trucks thread.

thevanbulance

Reaction score
Lance the 1990 e350 7.3 idi vanbulance. So far (with a massive amount of help from this community) I've replaced the CDR valve, lift pump, front rotors/calipers/pads, rear abs sensor, air filter/debris screen and plugged the hole after deleting the fuel filter heater element that was leaking baaadly.

Looking to do return lines next (and maybe injectors) as he still acts like there's a small amount of air intrusion on cold starts.

Love seeing all these late 80's and early 90's Ford's!! Probably the most attractive front ends on any truck/van in my opinion :)
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Robert wood

Reaction score
My incredibly rough and ugly '89 regular cab longbox F-250. It's a NA truck, auto w/OD 4x4. This picture is from when I first purchased it ($900 buckos) and hadn't even got it home yet. Currently it's in my driveway with a nice chrome bumper and a set of 33x12.5x16.5 tires underneath. Ive got some interesting tech stories from solving some engine issues that I'll post when I find the proper places to do so

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found my pot of gold yesterday. Working at the family farm in Maryland. 1990 7.3 NA orginally but turbo off a 94. Love old iron.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I was not very clear but I own this truck but the rainbow ended on it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

KaneButler13

Reaction score
Ole’ Blue
1986 F250HD XLT Lariat 4x4
6.9 IDI C6 3:54

Bought this truck in July to be my daily driver, $2200 bucks, truck ran fine, but the shocks and leafs were pretty spent so we replaced the leaf packs and cushioned them with Bilstein 5100s. Had the fuel system and transmission inspected, replaced the rotors with cut and drilled rotors and rebuilt calipers. Cleaned the chassis which had some deep caked mud, greases the joints and this truck has been running great. The two oil changes I’ve had have been pretty nasty, I flush it with SeaFoam to try to clear out some abuse but it’s been consistently running better. We just had a 1500mile trip so we replaced the brake booster and master cylinder Before the trip and had the vacuum repaired while there. We need to adjust the modulator as now it doesn’t shift til 3,000rpm which sucked driving 13hrs back two days ago but mostly in third and we put it in 2nd for the dirt road home. Love this truck

Chuy

Reaction score

Mishka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my first diesel, we named her Dessie, she's a 1991 f250HD 4x4 with
7.3 idi. Her paint is in bad shape and cab corners need replaced but will be fixing those in month or two. Don't know everything done to her but tires look bigger then stock and she has a transmission radiator from looks of it. So far Runs and drives great from what I have experienced in two weeks of having her, just needs new fuel tanks as I only have rear tank working and can't go below 1/4 tank.

Last edited:

Lwood92

Reaction score
1993 f250 Central Texas truck made its way to Central West Virginia. Was a factory truck when bought, lifted it and have not done any thing major to it in the 5 years iv had it.

Last edited:

DaveBen

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Oil Burners Lwood92, AND Merry Christmas to you and your family! :Thumbs Up