The Official "Show Us Your Ride" pictures of member's trucks thread.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been finding myself craning my neck to see 80s and 90s fords, as I drive by... Some of them, I look at and just get a gut feeling that they are great trucks. Beauties with guts!

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been finding myself craning my neck to see 80s and 90s fords, as I drive by... Some of them, I look at and just get a gut feeling that they are great trucks. Beauties with guts!

Yeah they don't make them like they used to for sure!

Christopher Cline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought not running. Since I have repainted it, gauges, injectors, pump, glow plugs, e fuel converted, new wheels, toolbox. Steering wheel,headliner. Bought with intentions on swapping in a Cummins but after the compression test thought I’d just keep her haha “400’s” with one “390” so I think I’ll get a few more years with the ol girl. I love her but she is smoky

290k original motor.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sideflop

Reaction score
Got it with every fluid leaking from it and drove it 250 miles home, getting new batteries on the way. Since then, I've restored it to the original factory wiring, fixed the glowplug system, replaced fuel return hoses and injection system o-rings, replaced the seals for the oil cooler, transmission, transfer case, valve covers and power steering gearbox, replaced one exhaust manifold gasket, replaced the turn signal switch, and replaced one axle pivot bushing. I plan to replace the injectors, the other pivot bushing, and ball joints.

Sideflop

Reaction score
Got it last December with every fluid leaking from it and drove it 250 miles home, getting new batteries on the way. Since then, I've restored it to the original factory wiring, fixed the glowplug system, replaced fuel return hoses and injection system o-rings, replaced the seals for the oil cooler, transmission, transfer case, valve covers and power steering gearbox, replaced one exhaust manifold gasket, replaced the turn signal switch, and replaced one axle pivot bushing. I plan to replace the injectors, the other pivot bushing, and ball joints.

crowmeyocks

Reaction score

‘91 Ford / Collins Bantam, 7.3 idi from the Sacramento school district, converted into a camper for an old timey country blues musician. Crappy photos but hoping to give y’all a reason to help me out as a total noob :D

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My most immediate thought... I wonder how many times that dog has licked the nozzle of that water jug while you weren't looking? :rotflmao

lsaami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my 1989 Born Free 21' motorhome on the e350 chassis. 7.3IDI with a 1st gen banks turbo kit, air ride, and Banks TransCommand for the E4OD Automatic.

KevSrFord

Reaction score

I just bought this 85 a couple weeks ago. It looks a little rough but was an old farm truck that has only seen 67000 miles and was parked for more than a decade.
I have pretty much finished the maintenance stuff needed to get it on the road again and am giving my 2000 f150 a deserved rest as it just turned 300000 miles. It still runs like a brand new truck but the body is rusting pretty bad and I keep cutting metal away and patching with fiberglass. Last time I made the entire roof a fiberglass roof.
The 85 will be doing some traveling with a 5th wheel behind it starting next spring so I have some work to do to it.

Last edited:

Duke57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The current and past idi's.

From the top!
My current 86 the under hood shot shows some upgrades. Look closely for the headers.
Next was the truck I've bought twice. It was an 88 7.3 c6. I got bored and put some 35's on it. Didn't do bad. No rub
my 2nd favorite truck my 91. My have custom low compression pistons due to a few leaky injectors.
The 88 when I got it the second time. The first time it had a matching bed.
The 88 was traded for this baby. Rust free 1993 f350. Its currently rocking an 93 6.9
This was the old fleet pic. Haven't done one with my current fleet.
Last is the love of my life. My avatar is the truck that my parents had and sold when I was in 4th grade. It was an 86 with a 6.9/t16/ 4x4. **** red interior and exterior. I want that truck back. Last send 4years ago in Edinburgh Indiana.

Love that white brick nose!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member