The Official "Show Us Your Ride" pictures of member's trucks thread.

CharlesAllan9073

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
This is my 1990 f250 7.3. I got it 4 years ago with the ttb dana 50 and last night just got done putting in the dana 60. its currently my daily [update] ran and drove for great with the new axle for a day. needs a trans. looking for a zf currently has the e40d

Last edited:

Cletusduhlitass

Reaction score
This is my beloved 1989 f-superduty(f450) idi,zf5,dana80(5:13) I crashed it one night on my way home in the rain and this is where I’m at today with the addition of a turbo. I got a immaculate donor f250 for free from my beloved boss. And it’s still under construction things gunna be a bad ole girl

Bio-Bradley

Reaction score
Picked this rig up in July 2017. Two pics from where I picked it up and two more current pics. It ran good when I picked it, but have had to replace a few things in the last year and a half. Since I picked it up, I've replace the fuel pump, front fuel tank sending unit, fuel tank selector valve, fuel injector return lines & injector seals, tires, rims, vacuum pump, battery, voltage regulator, heater blower motor, added a few manifold bolts, badges, new headlights and new seat belts. I also added a headache rack, some fog/off road lights and a spare that is full size with matching rim/tire. It's been a fun project and I've learned a lot so far. I'm in the process of adding 2 gauges: volt meter and water temp. I chose these gauges because I've had a few electrical issues and thought the gauge would be helpful in providing real time #'s. I added the water temp because the temp warning light has come on a few times. The truck is not turboed with no plans to do so.

Therkhan7_3Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my 1994 F250 4x4 7.3IDIT Last monday, traded it for my clapped out 12v Dodge Ram 2500 2WD. This truck is 100x more truck than that 12v...

Guy wanted his brodozer wheels back so I put the Wheels i had on my Dodge

This is how she sits now, currently pulling the motor for pan gasket, and turbo drain grommet, hopefully ill have that done by friday working on and off on it. Gonna clean her up and do a couple things like new speakers, new head unit, back up camera, and install my 5th wheel hitch. Later down the road goal is to get some all terrain Falken tires, so I'm not going through dirt with Highway tires.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because @Thewespaul doesn't have enough projects... :p:D

I'm just as bad, no judgement here lol!

I’ll start a thread on this one soon, but it’s not gonna be getting any attention for awhile until I get some more projects done, I hope to have it on the track within the year though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86