Sweet 86 Dually

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Yeah, what Roboto said. If you search ebay you'll find tons of F250 duallies from that era.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The "Dually" is a conversion kit with spacers and rear fenders. You don't get the same weight capacity as a real dually.

Unless someone has done a "real" dually conversion using the stock axle and bed from an F350 - like my 86....

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
The guy has pulled the truck from the for sale list. He lost the title, and has applied for another. I asked him about the F250/F350 but no response yet.
I'm interested in the truck.

Chuck

caterpillar

Reaction score
I have the conversion spacers to put the dual rear wheels on it makes the truck look bad a$$ but i couldn't fab up some fenders so i took them off, if anyones interested in them let me know.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the conversion spacers to put the dual rear wheels on it makes the truck look bad a$$ but i couldn't fab up some fenders so i took them off, if anyones interested in them let me know.

I don't suppose those would work to allow putting the dually-style wheels on the FRONT would they?

I'm not talking about putting duallies on the front - just a single pair of the deep-dished dually-style wheels (bud wheels?).....

caterpillar

Reaction score
I paid 400 for them, so i'd take 300 seeing as they are more or less brand new, I had them on for probably 3000 miles and took them off cause i didn't have money for fenders and never got around to buying the fender kit