Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are ifs lift brackets in the Junkyard here
with I already pulled the sky jacker springs lol
. Im such a hoarder.

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
the drop bracket is really simple, its just a plate with 2 sets of those 3 holes spaced ~4" IIRC. I bought mine from skyjacker and paid too much for a simple plate. I'm sure you could build em easy and sell them cheaper and still make profit

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
....I also need to send you the bracket for bolting a Saginaw pump to our idis.
Sumofabeach that is one hell of a great idea....ya ha...

Oh ya...what about some nice GM caliper to um a 10.25" rear diff brackets....OMG I could so come up with some ideas....least for my project/s

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
if u can make one of them with a 2" drop id buy one tomorrow (seriously). I leveled my truck out roughly 2 1/2" and it drives horribly, and it looks like a 2" drop would fix it for me.

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone already makes brackets to use chevy calipers on the sterling 10.25 - ruff stuff specialties.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
yea there are two companys that make them. ruff stuff is one...the other has been posted here before the name just escapes me at the moment...tsw i believe...

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nice work, on a side note would there be any liability problems with actual suspension parts? i would hate to see some awesome work go down from one ******.

thanks for working on thses trucks, i am trying to scrape some pennies to get a few things!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice work, on a side note would there be any liability problems with actual suspension parts? i would hate to see some awesome work go down from one ******.

Good point, and forgive me but in the US I can see that a far far Larger problem than here. My understanding is if you crack a toe nail in McDonalds for instance you can sue for big money cause they didn't post a warning or some ass hat issue. Not so easy here in Canada...:sly

I'm sure there is...

im not worried is all ill say lol.

Ya quality usually has no problems....but...Asshats do tend to fawk things with cheap hardware and or other ******* *****! Just a simple disclaimer in the box or on the sales receipt should cover yer :moon::cheers:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Just make them sign a disclosure at the beginning of the purchase process on your website. Done deal.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
guys not tryin to be a jerk but put the liability issue to bed.

i may be a guy working out of my garage but it is a legitimate business.

i appreciate the concern though

and rjjp those are nice pieces but guys do the gm swap do to the caliper having a built in parking brake. and are way cheaper.... lol

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score