So what did you do with your truck today?

USNENFTS

U.S. Navy Engineman
Reaction score
Yeah, gonna have to do a little research! I will just order the ones I want and will figure something out.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I lent my truck out to my Mom for the holidays, her '91 F150 has fuel pump issues, left her stranded as she began her holiday shopping, poor ma! She needs an IDI!

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
today, i destroyed a door, with my will to do DIY electric window regulators for the back doors.-cuss

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks!

I walked by mine a bunch of times. If I get some time today, I am going to do some work to it.

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost completed the install of my 088 turbo kit! Now I just need to track down the downpipe bracket for that kit, as well as get the exhaust completed. :D

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took and changes some old lines under the hood, took it for a beat run, and then started cleaning all of the crap out so I can bring it in for the tranny build. Gonna go with the C6 for now, when summer comes, I will decide on a change. I just want to drive over 32 mph again.

Oh, and mixed up my secret winter elixir for running through the tank. It's over kill, but I keep everything clean inside the engine and injectors/fuel system.

Hey, I know I can look this up, but I've got some dumb headache right now that is barely allowing me this. But I want to just drop the tanks and put in an extra capacity tank in the rear. What have ya'll been doing? What application do you use?? Heck, I plan on sealing it first anyway so it can be made of yarn as long as it holds at least 33 gals.

Thanks!

89Laredo

Underemployed
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Getting an oil change later. Elixion 5w30, wix powerjoke filter.
Will hopefully have heat by the end of the day, and a coolant filter.

Last edited:

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
opusd2,

There is the factory Bronco tank at 33 gallons (replaces the rear, could still have 2 just swap the tank).
There is an aftermarket tank at 38 gallons, it also replaces the read tank, and could still have duals...... I think it can be bought from the Bronco Graveyard....
Or, if it will fit, would have to do some measuring, but the factory Excursion Diesel tank is rated at 44 gallons. It mounts in the rear also, but not sure if it will fit in the "box" back there. It is HUGE..... trust me, the big nozzle at the station I normally use is a godsend with that tank........ and it is plastic.... so no rust issues.......

timpsd02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Driveshaft carrier bearing and 3 U-joints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BDCarrillo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drained 55 gallons of WMO out of a bulk tank installed where the bed is. Another 45 gallons to go, and then process all of it and pick up another 75 gallons in bulk this week, and 25 on the weekend. It never ends for a WMO'er!

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the yard while visiting the parents. Found an 87 6.9 they just got in. Was pressed for time but grabbed the wheels I needed (off a 95), plus the IP and glow plug harness off the 87 (with a few other odds and ends). One less wasted IP, right? Hopefully it's a good core. Someone had already nabbed the lines.

I just bought the updated old style controller posted on here for my 86, and was thinking I might just keep my old setup long as it works. If anyone was looking for the updated setup let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7