So what did you do with your truck today?

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
Bought a set of 92' F-Superduty front leaf springs, 7.3 PSD Intercooler from a 2000 F-450 SD and they threw in a "free" factory Downpipe from the same truck lol.

eastsideauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started the oil cooler reseal today. Bought all the o-rings and seals from the FORD stealership yesterday. Got it off today and started to clean it up, only to discover that the idiot from the parts counter at said stealership sold me the gaskets for a PSD not an IDI. What a freakin moron.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I put 'er in 4 low and used it to guide a 20" oak away from the house as it came down.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

aofarrell2

Turbo Desirous
Reaction score
Washed both the ford and the dodge.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385849138956.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385849138956.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 19
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385849175202.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385849175202.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 18

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
So went to make a 450 mile round trip to pick up a new race car, get down there and notice the seal between the right headlight/roof is wet. Pop the hood open and find my upper radiator hose sprung a pin hole leak. One upper radiator hose later and 2 gallons of water get all loaded up and headed back home, first big hill leaving town pop a CAC tube off. Tried reattaching 4 separate times and each time I get to a hill it pops off again so finally I just put the air filter on the intercooler and run her home naturally aspirated....gotta say that's the slowest Ive ever taken Monument hill (trying to thread the needle between rolling coal/egts/speed)

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tarped 94 engine on pallet...started snowing want it dry lol. getting ***** in shop moved to fit engine in on stand...thats it

89Laredo

Underemployed
Reaction score
Stuffed a 1" hose in the oil fill tube for a redneck temporary rdt. Will see if it helps with my oil burning any. If it does help I will do a better setup.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
In the last 2 years my truck has driven an amazing 750 miles...250 miles of which was yesterday! Bought darn near $400 worth of parts so that it can stop straight, and be able to use the pedal more than once! (calipers, booster, vacuum pump, pulley, hoses, heater core).

I had an offer I couldnt refuse for work/school, so you Oregon guys might be seeing it drive around up there after Christmas.

Nothing like jumping into a truck that has basically sat the last few years, and drive it 2500 miles....:eek:

wildman7798

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still floggin' away on my 4.10 to 3.55 swap. Turned out my new diff. had some water in it from sitting bare frame with no box covering it for a few years. Got it all cleaned out inside and ready to go then realized the front yoke was *****, broken off on one of the U joint seats. I had a spare long pinion yolk so I had to do the poorman's pre-load on the pinion by marking the nut and counting threads. All going very well, just slow. Hope to be on the road Tuesday. Short list now, shocks, swaybar, bleed brakes. The snow is starting to fly here so I am gonna use the new TracLoc.

You must be registered for see images attach